LDAR is the natural reaction to Inceldom

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
If you think working your ass of will give you anything without a loving wife family and kids youre coping hard. The worst part is imagine working your ass off and seing people getting promoted because of looks or coworkers "fall in love" :feelsseriously:. LDAR is the answer. I mean if you high iq and interested in science and stuff you also can studycope but you cant workcope that is too brutal.

I see incels work all there life just to betabuxx and getting divorceraped and all there money is gone.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and inceletto
MOSHED 2020 9 18 4 13 30

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, stuckneworleans, godirl and 4 others
im only rotting rn because online school has cucked me and they're giving all of us hella homework

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, Deleted member 4563 and inceletto
the definition of insanity is trying something over and over and expecting different results etc

will never understand bluepillers that think if they try enough times they'll succeed.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and inceletto
the definition of insanity is trying something over and over and expecting different results etc

will never understand bluepillers that think if they try enough times they'll succeed.
Sometimes,you're just destined to be loser

No amount of try,no amount of hardwork and no amount of motivation will get you to some point

As a normie myself,i'll never get a stacy girlfriend and i'm aware of it.Why would i try

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4209
Sometimes,you're just destined to be loser

No amount of try,no amount of hardwork and no amount of motivation will get you to some point

As a normie myself,i'll never get a stacy girlfriend and i'm aware of it.Why would i try
and as a subhuman ill never get ANY gf.

• WTF
Work your ass of to get a better life retard. Getting a bit irritated by the loser mentality in the thread

• +1
Just be winner bro jfl
Just go .co bro. What are you even doing here? You are just dragging other people down with these stupid posts. I wanna help, but day by day you are delusioning yourself more and more. Rope will come soon.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and ReverseNorwoodPill
Indeed, there is no point in wagecucking when you have no loving wife to come back home to you.

• +1