Le Fort choice+mandible widening

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
Sup bois,

I've been debating for weeks now which Le Fort would be the best option for me. I've been in contact with both surgeons from my country and international ones and I have decided that before I do any surgery I will get an MSE installed on me. Once that is done my cheekbones and IPD should increase slightly plus obviously my subhuman palate will be fixed. This will require my lower jaw to be expanded as well though. The cuck surgeons from my country will probably only agree to do a Le Fort 1, but at least I'd have some support from the insurance.

Does anyone know if a high Le Fort 1 can be performed through the mouth? In that case I could try my luck with the native surgeons. My orbitals definitely need to be fixed as well and preferable we would also move my nose forward, so that kinda incentivises me to get a modified Le Fort 3 or a Le Fort 2. I have even discussed regular Le Fort 3's with one surgeon, but we somewhat agreed that the effort might not be worth the reward, even though I am negative inhib.

I will meet Dr. Sailer soon and see what he has to say, while I have faith in him and his willingness to operate, I already know he's really expensive. I am afraid that a partial forward movement of my maxilla might be insufficient, it's completely recessed and only the huge amount of soft tissue on my face is preventing me from looking like a full on recessed subhuman.

At the end of the day I have to find a good compromise and also add a widening of my mandible to the mix. For that I'm thinking about IMDO, however I am not sure if anyone in Europe even does that. My ortho told me they'd just cut my mandible in half at the front, but he warned me that this procedure is terribly painful and much worse than any work on the maxilla, on the other hand I suppose it would make my chin look somewhat better.

What do you suggest boyos?

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I think we need to see pictures in order to say something tbh.

Nigga where do you got all that money from.

But yeah we need pictures to tell you and sailer would never perfom anything more than a leforr 1 on you.

If you really need a lefort 2 try with andrei or dm me for surgeons(they will 100% do it but are a littlebshady tbh)

Nigga where do you got all that money from.

But yeah we need pictures to tell you and sailer would never perfom anything more than a leforr 1 on you.

If you really need a lefort 2 try with andrei or dm me for surgeons(they will 100% do it but are a littlebshady tbh)

Doing clinical trials, saving up and getting money from the fam mostly JFL. Are you sure he won't? Maybe he at least agrees to a very high Le Fort 1. Other than that I don't know if I trust the Russian crackhead, no offense. :lul: