Lean/defined face is more important than bone structure itself, and is the single most important feature to have as a male

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Seriously. Many people will argue, and of course bone structure is important, but facial leannes is CRUCIAL. Facial bloat is the SINGLE BIGGEST LOOKS KILLER for males.

I have seen lots of guys with very subpar features or structures BUT that had good face leanness with girls. I see it lots of times, narrowfaced guys, guys with poor gonial angles, guys balding, framecels, guys with weakish chins, even some with NCT with girls. EVERY ONE OF THEM had one trait in common: LEAN AND DEFINED FACE.

I am starting to think that bad bone structure is frowned upon and disliked because the most common side effect is a bloated or undefined face. Kinda like being a virgin is a turn off because its commonly associated to ugliness. But after seeing day after day tons of guys with poor bone structures but very lean faces get more girls than guys with better structures but softer faces im more and more convinced than the most important and crucial trait is having contrast in your face. The thing is that having good bone structure (for example high placed cheekbones to allow for hollow cheeks) makes it easier to have said leanness. But again, from my experience, leanfaced guys with poor bone structures slay more than softfaced guys with way better ones. And I don't even mean chubbyfaced, just softfaced.

@VST thread about degeneratemaxxing is proof of it. Guy has an incredibly poor bone structure, but surprise surprise! a really really lean face.

Hell I even know one guy that has a gaunt face and not in the good way, but in the "i have aids and am riddled with every other kind of disease too, all while being a crack addict" way, who also has coarse hair and bad skin, looking kinda old, who got girls interested in him. Of course, that gaunt face also meant super lean and defined face, even if it was in a ill-looking way.

Facial bloat is number ONE male looks killer, can't think about something that hurts males more but maybe klinefelters or abnormally short height.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Senssei, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 4946 and 16 others
Seriously. Many people will argue, and of course bone structure is important, but facial leannes is CRUCIAL. Facial bloat is the SINGLE BIGGEST LOOKS KILLER for males.

I have seen lots of guys with very subpar features or structures BUT that had good face leanness with girls. I see it lots of times, narrowfaced guys, guys with poor gonial angles, guys balding, framecels, guys with weakish chins, even some with NCT with girls. EVERY ONE OF THEM had one trait in common: LEAN AND DEFINED FACE.

I am starting to think that bad bone structure is frowned upon and disliked because the most common side effect is a bloated or undefined face. Kinda like being a virgin is a turn off because its commonly associated to ugliness. But after seeing day after day tons of guys with poor bone structures but very lean faces get more girls than guys with better structures but softer faces im more and more convinced than the most important and crucial trait is having contrast in your face. The thing is that having good bone structure (for example high placed cheekbones to allow for hollow cheeks) makes it easier to have said leanness. But again, from my experience, leanfaced guys with poor bone structures slay more than softfaced guys with way better ones. And I don't even mean chubbyfaced, just softfaced.

@VST thread about degeneratemaxxing is proof of it. Guy has a incredibly poor bone structure, but surprise surprise! a really really lean face.

Hell I even know one guy that has a gaunt face and not in the good way, but in the "i have aids and am riddled with every other kind of disease too, all while being a crack addict" who also has coarse hair and bad skin, lookind kinda old, who got girls interested in him. Of course, that gaunt face also meant super lean and defined face, even if it was in a ill-looking way.

Facial bloat is number ONE male looks killer, can't think about something that hurts males more but maybe klinefelters or amnormally short height.
Richard ramirez literally had 0 procent fat on his face

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol, Slob, Mansnob and 1 other person
Richard ramirez literally had 0 procent fat on his face

Ramirez is not a good example, he had incredibly good bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet, dogtown and 1 other person
So how can we get rid of facial bloat? I think I have it, because in window reflections and when I'm under the sunlight I have hollow cheeks and a very defined face, but when I'm just in a normal situation I don't have any definition.

A good bone structure can give you a lot of leeway when it comes to bloat.

Also, why didn't I get a notification when I got mentioned? smh

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Cristiano88, Slob and 8 others

@VST thread about degeneratemaxxing is proof of it. Guy has an incredibly poor bone structure, but surprise surprise! a really really lean face.

Hell I even know one guy that has a gaunt face and not in the good way, but in the "i have aids and am riddled with every other kind of disease too, all while being a crack addict" way, who also has coarse hair and bad skin, looking kinda old, who got girls interested in him. Of course, that gaunt face also meant super lean and defined face, even if it was in a ill-looking way.

Facial bloat is number ONE male looks killer, can't think about something that hurts males more but maybe klinefelters or amnormally short height.
Have any sources for leanxxing face guide?

@pìnk @TurboAutist45

Usually its about a very low carb and almost no sodium diet

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol, Cristiano88, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
How lean are you? Body fat % wise.

How lean are you? Body fat % wise.
Pretty low I think. Enought for the two upper rows of abs being visible without doing any extra exercice

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol
@pìnk @TurboAutist45

Should I drink more water aswell? How much?

Dunno depends on the person. More than 2 liters is recommended at minimum
I think I would benefit a lot from watermaxxing. I've been drinking less than 2 liters a day for my entire life basically.

so under chin lipo should be pretty beneficial, hm?

Idk, i feel like a guy with a big jaw at 14% bf is better than a wimp jaw at 10%. but yes being lean is very important.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls, Slob, LooksJourney and 1 other person
I actually, like from life experience and comparing it to what is preached on this forum, am prone to argue that you guys here are quite OBSESSED with jaw.
Sure it is important, and you can't be a true slayer without a godly lower third, but I think you wage it just a little bit too much here - just my opinion

being curry or a midget is worse than bloat tbh

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
The better your bone structure is, the less lean you have to be to look defined. I'm very low BF but my face look round and potatoish because of poor oral habits.

Good thing I discovered mewing recently.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, LooksJourney and Coping
The better your bone structure is, the less lean you have to be to look defined. I'm very low BF but my face look round and potatoish because of poor oral habits.

Good thing I discovered mewing recently.

u noticed any results?

u noticed any results?
Yeah I've noticed some changes mostly in my upper jaw, my face appears slightly more forward grown. Some of my results came from facepulling too though.

Cope. Without good bones you'll still look subhuman after leanmaxxing
Maxresdefault 12

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, itsoverbuddyboyo, LooksJourney and 5 others
Tell me why this fat chico is mogging 99% of the male population even though he has extreme facial bloat.

Its not the single biggest looks killer. If youre gl enough you will look good at higher bf as long as you are not hamlosus level

Lean face isnt a must. I do also look better at higher bf.

hiIPifW.jpg

BuTzHNO.jpg

1NRR3hr.jpg

• +1
Reactions: shogrim and NormieKilla
Let's not get into a big argument for no good reason here, facial bone structure and lean/defined face are both super important to one's PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Yerico7, Slob and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Slob and RedPilledStemcel
Let's not get into a big argument for no good reason here, facial bone structure and lean/defined face are both super important to one's PSL.
Perhaps most people have at least some underlying bone structure but are held back by bloat.

imo he isn't, looks like my above average uncle xd

Massive cope. He is a Chad lite at least. Please show me your uncle via pm. Would like to see if his eye area comes even close to the one I posted.

I doubt it

So how can we get rid of facial bloat? I think I have it, because in window reflections and when I'm under the sunlight I have hollow cheeks and a very defined face, but when I'm just in a normal situation I don't have any definition.
the only way to reduce facial bloat is lowering bodyfat.
fat extraction surgery doesn't give better results rather than a standard cutting

the only way to reduce facial bloat is lowering bodyfat.
also lower water retention by
-drinking LOTS of water
-don't eat sodium, so salt

Massive cope. He is a Chad lite at least. Please show me your uncle via pm. Would like to see if his eye area comes even close to the one I posted.

I doubt it
What's so good about his eye area?

Idk they just don’t taste good esp stuff like rice
do it for a week and you'll get used to it, no big deal
and you don't need to eat rice at all
you can get your carbs from veggies

Cope, being lean isn't going to make you look good with ogre features and bad bone structure. It would even make your flaws stand out more.

Chad can be at 20 % BF and still look amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Cope, being lean isn't going to make you look good with ogre features and bad bone structure. It would even make your flaws stand out more.

Chad can be at 20 % BF and still look amazing.
being lean will make some people look worse, and its a fair point. however, dont be a retard with a black and white view of the world. "gigachad can be obese and look good so bfmaxxxing will do literally nothing for me or anyone who isnt chad!!!11!" honestly retarted

• +1

Lol. Janitor looking ass nigga.

:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

:incel::incel::incel::incel:

Lol. Janitor looking ass nigga.

:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

:incel::incel::incel::incel:

What have I done wrong? They selected me I didn't even ask for it. That post is unrelated to that role anyway, it is just the truth.

Last edited:
What have I done wrong? They selected me I didn't even ask for it. That post is unrelated to that role anyway, it is just the truth.

lol. nigga.

Wrong. Losing weight just exposes your subhuman bones if you have them. Staying fat hides them but being fat is unattractive in itself so both are fucking bad. Prob better to expose the subhumanity though, being a fat soyboy cuck with a round face is worse than anything.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, justanothergymcell, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Wrong. Losing weight just exposes your subhuman bones if you have them. Staying fat hides them but being fat is unattractive in itself so both are fucking bad. Prob better to expose the subhumanity though, being a fat soyboy cuck with a round face is worse than anything.

If I could, I would like this comment 10x times.

• +1
I found the truth , been preaching this for months here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
@pìnk @TurboAutist45

it’s about low KCALS not carbs

carbs fill u up and make you not look ill by pushing your t-level up

Theyre not the enemy.. read about my fruit theory you’ll be amazed

Sodium automatically is a non issue if you only eat natural food, salt is mostly a problem with processed food, pizza and so on.. shit you never should look at

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
@Yellowskies
So what’s the best way to get rid of all water retention/facial bloat (all extreme measures welcomed aka supplements roids diet etc)
it’s about low KCALS not carbs

carbs fill u up and make you not look ill by pushing your t-level up

Theyre not the enemy.. read about my fruit theory you’ll be amazed

Sodium automatically is a non issue if you only eat natural food, salt is mostly a problem with processed food, pizza and so on.. shit you never should look at

@Yellowskies
So what’s the best way to get rid of all water retention/facial bloat (all extreme measures welcomed aka supplements roids diet etc)

loosing water bloat?

You drink lots of water to make body release it faster

only eat fruits, veggies, lean meat in SMALL sized meals.

exercise makes you drive water out, sauna too

No drugs, Even coffee.. it can cortisol you and can make you bloated

(If you want to PEAK that’s when you cut out all liquids and go dry and take diuretics.. but I dont recommend that bc why peak? It will come back later.)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
>10% bf is the real cancer of this world:p

A good bone structure can give you a lot of leeway when it comes to bloat.

Also, why didn't I get a notification when I got mentioned? smh
No it can't : UFC heavyweight fighters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787