“lean is law” + mewing??

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
i’ve mewed on and off very inconsistently for the last year so i can’t say if this is results, it’s definitely a drop in body fat from last year, also angles, potentially frauding in the most recent pic bcos i’m not even low bf yet probably around 15-20%. Regardless that’s my facial structure if i was super peeled. Anyway i just thought i’d show the change i’ve had from bits of mewing and dropping my bf over the last year + anglemaxing and how it makes a big difference in photo’s especially

Attachments

• IMG_8451.jpeg
    IMG_8451.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8452.png
    IMG_8452.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
Tiktokcel

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and Deleted member 29167
You just grew up, mewing is a satire tiktok joke

• +1
Reactions: CalulArgintiu59 and IHeightMogU
mewing only works if you mewed from when you were pulled out your mummy

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
mewing only works if you mewed from when you were pulled out your mummy
i started after i stopped growing, probably hasn’t worked then, maybe i had good jaw structure just underneath fat

maybe i had good jaw structure just underneath fat
From the photos you've shown you don't seem to have good jaw structure tbh, but good on you for getting lean though.

From the photos you've shown you don't seem to have good jaw structure tbh, but good on you for getting lean though.
jfl if you’re saying the second is not good jaw structure

U plan to get bimax ?

lower angle makes it look like that, 2nd pic is from under me
Yes, it doesn't help, but your lower jaw in the first photo looks set back and mewing won't transform it within a year at 19 to 20.

I'm open to being proven wrong though, but you will need to provide a more accurate photo from the side with your head angled along the Frankfurt plane.

the first photo looks set back and it is mewing and dropping bf has clearly helped it a lot that’s the reason for the post even if people say it’s not possible after 18, my chin is still slightly recessed but i had the structure all along underneath just was covered by bf

Having a defined jaw is only 1 element of good jaw structure