lean is life

shieldzz

shieldzz

You might think you're lean, but until you reach a TRUE 10%BF (what most people consider to be 7-8%) you have NO idea how attractive you can be.
I cut another 5lbs recently and I'm now truly at around 9-10% and the IOIs have skyrocketed. Last night fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Her friend said I look exactly like Vinnie Hacker JFL. If you lads aren't as lean as me, get there. It's more than worth it. The first time you look at yourself in the mirror at 10% you will understand what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: vinn98 and nathan
IMG 0004

• +1
Reactions: nathan
You might think you're lean, but until you reach a TRUE 10%BF (what most people consider to be 7-8%) you have NO idea how attractive you can be.
I cut another 5lbs recently and I'm now truly at around 9-10% and the IOIs have skyrocketed. Last night fucked one of the hottest girls I've ever seen. Her friend said I look exactly like Vinnie Hacker JFL. If you lads aren't as lean as me, get there. It's more than worth it. The first time you look at yourself in the mirror at 10% you will understand what I mean.
water