Lean is life

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
Why continue living as a Man when your just negating your own looks potential, ruining your chances with women and getting more lazy. I believe it's core to like 80% of looksmaxxing fuck a Dad bod or i mean a betabuxxbod. Even if you already have a wife or girlfriend she won't even have sex with you as often and not really be attracted to you. Not only that I see that these guys are also hard workers being betabuxxers but they hinder their own physical ability with all that extra weight so it doesn't make any sense to me. The only explanation is that they live such a miserable existence they cope with food which I can't bash them for because I also did that and relate but that is only making their situation worse and most don't even realize it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 22639, datboijj and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Artemis, Frankiks2 and 2 others
I'm so hungry and if I lose this job I'll have nothing I need food especially carbs to focus and perform I need it to sleep

give me one month as a neet or as a college student and I will go back to 10%

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I'm so hungry and if I lose this job I'll have nothing I need food especially carbs to focus and perform I need it to sleep

give me one month as a neet or as a college student and I will go back to 10%
Just not overweight is good enough for most men

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 5815
lean is cope idk if its just me who goes outside and sees this is all larp