Lean matters so much more than you think

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I had a long time accepting this truth. Why would nature make it so that just eating a few more grapes and honey than maintenance calories cause someone to descend so hard? Wouldn't it be a waste of genes if a gl guy had a proclitivy to sweet foods etc. You see, I was anthropomorphising nature, shit just happens. Why are some people short and deformed and some tall and chad? Shit just happens, and shit just is. You can accept that fact and change for the better or keep coping and staying a deformed obese truecel like @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ .

And yes even going from 15 to 12 is a huge difference. I’ve seen some people go from 18 to 10 and they jumped not one but two tiers( mtn to chadlite). Everyone should be leanmaxing. “Lookism “as a word was coined w reference to discrimination against fat people in the 1960s. That should tell you how important it is.

Delon normally

Delon after putting on some weight

From psl god to eastern european single dad pimp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Erik-Jón and Danish_Retard
:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I had a long time accepting this truth. Why would nature make it so that just eating a few more grapes and honey than maintenance calories cause someone to descend so hard? Wouldn't it be a waste of genes if a gl guy had a proclitivy to sweet foods etc. You see, I was anthropomorphising nature, shit just happens. Why are some people short and deformed and some tall and chad? Shit just happens, and shit just is. You can accept that fact and change for the better or keep coping and staying a deformed obese truecel like @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ .

And yes even going from 15 to 12 is a huge difference. I’ve seen some people go from 18 to 10 and they jumped not one but two tiers( mtn to chadlite). Everyone should be leanmaxing. “Lookism “as a word was coined w reference to discrimination against fat people in the 1960s. That should tell you how important it is.

Delon normally

View attachment 1822018

Delon after putting on some weight
View attachment 1822019

From psl god to eastern european single dad pimp
Leanmax is cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
True, leanmaxxing is essential but the time difference between both Delon pictures has to be like 15 years.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
True, leanmaxxing is essential but the time difference between both Delon pictures has to be like 15 years.
Sure not talking about the pale ashen skin but lack of jaw angularity ipd destroyed due to the fat
Lack of hollow cheeks etc not to mention skin quality also improves when you lean down and nose may get less bulbous. Skin undertones show up only when ur relatively low bf

• JFL
Lesnmaxxing isn’t that important tbh girl like chubbier guys and for 99% of people it is cope including me, I’ve ate 64 cookies the last two days and I don’t regret it

• JFL
Lesnmaxxing isn’t that important tbh girl like chubbier guys and for 99% of people it is cope including me, I’ve ate 64 cookies the last two days and I don’t regret it
Ok bro keep @Zer0/∞ maxing

• JFL
Ok bro keep @Zer0/∞ maxing
No I can maintain my weight easy asf, and practically everyone thinks I’m 15%bf so why should I even cut just because I’m fat doesn’t mean shit I eat a whole bag of chip a tub of ice cream 24 cookies just last two days

• JFL
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and Deleted member 15827
I agree. A lot of people want to discredit leanmaxx and having hollow cheeks but it makes a HUGE difference. It’s just the fact that most people have never been at that point in their life so they don’t know.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21393 and Deleted member 15827
Not really and it’s not that important
It’s the only important thing and I’ve been both fatter and leaner than you’ve ever been/will ever be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 15827
It’s the only important thing and I’ve been both fatter and leaner than you’ve ever been/will ever be
Have you posted pics or are u anon?

Doubt you’ve been fatter then me

Never ever ever having pics of me posted in this place, more power to the guys that do but hellll nahh

I’ve been 300 pounds at 5’10” son
Fuark:dafuckfeels: my worst was 240lbs at 5’9 but that was years ago

• +1
Reactions: loksr and Deleted member 15827