Lean max - Body Max AMA

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Procrastinating, ask me anything about losing bodyfat or gaining muscle. Diet related, Naturally, Steroids whatever.

have you even been shredded before?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and CupOfCoffee
Is popcorn good for weight loss?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope

if you buy simple kernels and just add a bit of oil and salt, or even better, just plain, you can get a snack with very low calories

popcorn was never supposed to be unhealthy, but americans (jews) always find a way to make money

it helped me get over my snacking habits a year or so ago

i wanna drop to 8% bodyfat from 10% without dropping calories. what should i take?

Lol.
But, even though you are kidding, avoid corns, grains, rice as carbohydrates.
They are bad for Caucasians.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Framletgod, jefferson and CupOfCoffee
Lol.
@jefferson :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Lol.
food in general is bad for Caucasians - they can't do it in moderation, just look at the average american

• JFL
Reactions: Salludon, theanonymousone, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Lol.
Popcorn is an excellent cutting food as long as you don't smother it in butter. It's low calorie dense and high in fiber.

• +1
Reactions: St Eroid and CupOfCoffee
Popcorn is an excellent cutting food as long as you don't smother it in butter. It's low calorie dense and high in fiber.
It doesn't matter what food I eat to lose weight as long as I'm in a calorie deficit right?

It doesn't matter what food I eat to lose weight as long as I'm in a calorie deficit right?
Technically yeah but that doesn't mean you should eat junk.

I’ve been lifting for a few months now and have put on a lot of muscle but still have around the same body fat percentage (15-25%). What should I do to lose it while maintaining my muscle?

1/4 cup unpopped yields a big bowl of popcorn, @ 215 calories roughly. Just lol at saying that's fattening

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I’ve been lifting for a few months now and have put on a lot of muscle but still have around the same body fat percentage (15-25%). What should I do to lose it while maintaining my muscle?

You didn't put on a lot of muscle in a few months, maybe 5lbs of actual muscle if you are a complete noob. The high bodyfat percentage indicates this and the increase in muscle and exercise stores temporary fluids into the muscle making it seem like a lot of muscle. 15-25 is night and day difference. It depends, If you really are at 15 I would just do a high protein 500 cal deficit whilst training just as hard and don't do cardio and weightlifting in the same workout. At 20% or higher you can cut more aggressively if you have the will power, Alternate days where one day you increase carbs and the next day more fats, it will make the cut easier but still keep protein high.
i wanna drop to 8% bodyfat from 10% without dropping calories. what should i take?

increase the amount of calories you burn or add more muscle lol. A drug answer depends on what you are actually asking, Clen will raise the amount of calories burnt for example but it would be dangerous to use it for a long time to maintain a low bodyfat. I recommend willpower.

Last edited:
Do you think that game of thrones last season sucked ???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2205
That's what cutting is. You'll always lose some muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
Do you think that game of thrones last season sucked ???
Havent seen it. I have heard people complaining about it. Made me really glad I didn't waste hours watching it.

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If I hit my macros properly for a bulk, but in two different scenarios

1. 100% clean food
2. 80% clean 20% not so clean (dark chocolate, cookies etc)

Both scenarios same number of calories, protein, carbs and fat

Will the body look different after the bulk?

It’s over 😔
You can always do maintenance with a fuck ton of cardio. But not worth it imo. I'd lose a small amount of muscle for faster results and less work

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
If I hit my macros properly for a bulk, but in two different scenarios

1. 100% clean food
2. 80% clean 20% not so clean (dark chocolate, cookies etc)

Both scenarios same number of calories, protein, carbs and fat

Will the body look different after the bulk?
Obviously, you would have added weight either way lol.

Nitpicking tbh, even between the spectrum of clean foods there will be foods that will serve you a better purpose than others for your goal. For example there are benefits to dark chocolate, What if eating it helped you sleep more that night than if you had eaten broccoli instead. If you are asking whether it's okay to have some lenience in your diet and still accomplish results than Yes. A bulk is done over an extended period of time and it would be impossible to tell whether something so trivial would make a difference. if you had asked whether it's better to bulk on clean foods or just straight shit that would be a different scenario.

• +1
Reactions: lorenzo_md