lean maxxing doesn't work for me any tips?

A

awaterbottle

Iron
I'm 175 cm and 86kgs 27bf I got some good muscle as I have been training for more than a year. I'm training 3-5 days a week(depending on work and school) and trying to get at least 5k steps a day (an average of 7.5k). I've tried a lot of methods and I don't see any changes. when I eat more calories I lose weight but when i eat less for some reason i stay the same weight can someone help me? how many calories should i eat? should i do super cut? stop eating carbs? surgery isn't an option! IM 15 BTW

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23359
Losing weight is (mostly) a calories in calories out balance

Problem is most diets are unsustainable because you're constantly hungry. Trick is to eat high satiety foods so you get fewer calories but feel full

FYI unless you're a pro marathon runner the bulk of your calorie burn comes from your base metabolic rate, not movement or exercise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I'm 175 cm and 86kgs 27bf I got some good muscle as I have been training for more than a year. I'm training 3-5 days a week(depending on work and school) and trying to get at least 5k steps a day (an average of 7.5k). I've tried a lot of methods and I don't see any changes. when I eat more calories I lose weight but when i eat less for some reason i stay the same weight can someone help me? how many calories should i eat? should i do super cut? stop eating carbs? surgery isn't an option! IM 15 BTW
you're not counting ur calories right+ you shouldn't cut you're 15

you're not counting ur calories right+ you shouldn't cut you're 15
Bro im fat i wanna look good ill bulk up when i get to 80 kgs im tracking my calories though myfitnesspal but it wont let me type my real age so im 18 theyre and i think tahts the problem can u tell me how many calories should i eat based on all fo that info?

should i just cut to 1300 calories per day then?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
take thyroid