Lean maxxing is fucking shit

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
13 12% bf trying to enter 8% and i can't fucking sleep on such low carbs, brutal. However most people dont have it as bad as me as they can usually get full sleep until sub 9%

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ROTTING, MaxillaMaxing and 9 others
U probably won’t do it but spirits will legit nuke ur appetite. Can go 3 days without food if I binge whisky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Eat carbs before bed only

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, justinzayn, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
13 12% bf trying to enter 8% and i can't fucking sleep on such low carbs, brutal. However most people dont have it as bad as me as they can usually get full sleep until sub 9%
Yeah low bodyfatmaxxing is not for me. I look like an Auschwitz concentration camp survivor due to my Jew nose.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
cons outweight the benefits of going sub 12%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 21765 and Deleted member 23558
U probably won’t do it but spirits will legit nuke ur appetite. Can go 3 days without food if I binge whisky
I dont have a problem w appetite. Its just that my sleep is being completely destroyed. I only slept 4 hrs last night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I dont have a problem w appetite. Its just that my sleep is being completely destroyed. I only slept 4 hrs last night
How long until my bulk can I leanmax I’ve been bulking two months 135-142 I’m 6.1 can I stop

Eat carbs before bed only
unless i eat carbs to around maintenance my sleep will be nuked no matter when i eat carbs. Ive tried all that shit over the years. I just have to suffer

15% is enough

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 23558
unless i eat carbs to around maintenance my sleep will be nuked no matter when i eat carbs. Ive tried all that shit over the years. I just have to suffer
U have to burn ur calories only. Walk 20k steps a day and then eat ur bmr on zero activity

What is the reason many have a hard time sleeping on low carbs? What influences it?

I personally never had a problem with sleep even though I have been consuming like just 50g grams of carbs a day for years now. But others I know get insomnia even at higher carb load

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
What is the reason many have a hard time sleeping on low carbs? What influences it?

I personally never had a problem with sleep even though I have been consuming like 50g grams of carbs a day for years now. But others I know get insomnia even at higher carb load
What do you eat along with supplements you take?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
bro i`m trying to 11% I preffer cutt better than force feeding, but have you tried carb cycling ?

I personally never had a problem with sleep even though I have been consuming like just 50g grams of carbs a day for years now. But others I know get insomnia even at higher carb load
But you have the same amout of lean mass off gymblack ? thats the point

But btw do you think 8% can show more of your jaw line and face definition that much ?

Fasting works better from my experience. You actually need way less sleep then and I find that I'm able to go back to sleep much easier now.

What do you eat along with supplements you take?
Usually the same things for the most part

The bulk of it nowadays is eggs combined with some red meat, liver and fatty fish plus a liter of milk

As for the supplements for some time now I’ve abandoned everything else other than vitamin c and magnesium

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 23558 and Blackgymmax
bro i`m trying to 11% I preffer cutt better than force feeding, but have you tried carb cycling ?
Yeh nothing works for me. My genetics just suck

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
U have to burn ur calories only. Walk 20k steps a day and then eat ur bmr on zero activity
Thats pretty much what im doing which is exactly why i can sleep brah. Im doing 2 hour walks on 9.5 incline a day at 1700 cals or less

• +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb
Be reborn with warrior genes and you could eat anytning and stay lean

for whatever reason i dont produce enough seratonin

I can maintain well, but the problem is GETTING there. In a deficit i struggle
The body doesn’t like deficits , find a middle ground, select better foods

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
The body doesn’t like deficits , find a middle ground, select better foods
Theres no better foods, ive tried everything and every supplenent. Just have to stay in this state until 8% bf

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
order zopiclone or any sleep aid from your source

I have to take melatonin 3mg to sleep on 1200 calories a day :Comfy:

ate 5 donuts before sleeping. Feels good

shedding weight to steal more efficiently?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Solar and Blackgymmax