Leaness with recession.

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
What is better, to have some bodyfat covering your lack or bones, or to cut a lot of bodyfat, thus, displaying your lack of bones? I mean average recession, not birdcel, just saying.

What is better, to have some bodyfat covering your lack or bones, or to cut a lot of bodyfat, thus, displaying your lack of bones? I mean average recession, not birdcel, just saying.
depends on the person's face

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
get lean and see how you look, no one will be able to tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
depends on the person's face
For example, my looksmaxxing plan includes cutting my bodyfat to 12%. I think that this will improve me, but there's the possibility for the opposite to happen. Like these guys that have Kirby like faces with JoJo's bodies. Or these guys that looks like concentration camps refugees with good bodies.

get lean and see how you look, no one will be able to tell
I'm doing this but my parents are complaining that I'm going too far (which is untrue; I still have no abs definition and no muscle mass. I need to debloat myself until I start looking ill).

For example, my looksmaxxing plan includes cutting my bodyfat to 12%. I think that this will improve me, but there's the possibility for the opposite to happen. Like these guys that have Kirby like faces with JoJo's bodies. Or these guys that looks like concentration camps refugees with good bodies.
It is Kawo from Hantalcord btw

Yeah man don't worry about how your face is gonna turn out any recession that you do have will look better lean then with fat

It is Kawo from Hantalcord btw

Yeah man don't worry about how your face is gonna turn out any recession that you do have will look better lean then with fat
Then, I'll grow a beard to hide my recessions effectively and wear a fedora and join a hipster vegan grindcore band to status maxx. Jk, I will not get a beard until I'll go bald; I'll try to get to HTN by leanmaxx and by building muscles. Oh, it's HantalCord from Fanta.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
Then, I'll grow a beard to hide my recessions effectively and wear a fedora and join a hipster vegan grindcore band to status maxx. Jk, I will not get a beard until I'll go bald; I'll try to get to HTN by leanmaxx and by building muscles. Oh, it's HantalCord from Fanta.
Yeppp good