Leanmax is hell

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night
One of The hardest physical obstacle I’ve ever encountered I’m not a good cook and I have to repeat the same foods almost every day and on top of that I barely gain weight and if I lose it’s hard to gain the weight back,lean bulk if you have the money,time and cooking skills otherwise don’t fuck yourself over

• +1
Reactions: watah, Alexanderr, thugmaxxer2 and 1 other person
That Jamal dick is weighing you down. Don't worry abou the scale.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
It would be easy if i was fucking rich and able to get that 160g of protein everyday :lul:

• +1
That Jamal dick is weighing you down. Don't worry abou the scale.
shit is hard when your body is long and lanky like mine I weight 200 but look like a stick

It would be easy if i was fucking rich and able to get that 160g of protein everyday :lul:
Really would be,fuck lean maxxing might just eat goy slop when I get bread

• JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
One of The hardest physical obstacle I’ve ever encountered I’m not a good cook and I have to repeat the same foods almost every day and on top of that I barely gain weight and if I lose it’s hard to gain the weight back,lean bulk if you have the money,time and cooking skills otherwise don’t fuck yourself over

I hear you, man. Cooking can be a real challenge, especially when you're trying to gain weight. It sounds like you're struggling with finding variety in your meals and maintaining a healthy weight. Lean bulking can be tough if you're not into cooking or if you're on a tight budget. Have you considered looking up simple recipes online or maybe investing in some easy-to-cook meals that can help you bulk up without too much hassle? It's important to find a balance that works for you, both in terms of time and budget. Don't stress too much about it, take it one step at a time, and remember that your health comes first.

• +1
I hear you, man. Cooking can be a real challenge, especially when you're trying to gain weight. It sounds like you're struggling with finding variety in your meals and maintaining a healthy weight. Lean bulking can be tough if you're not into cooking or if you're on a tight budget. Have you considered looking up simple recipes online or maybe investing in some easy-to-cook meals that can help you bulk up without too much hassle? It's important to find a balance that works for you, both in terms of time and budget. Don't stress too much about it, take it one step at a time, and remember that your health comes first.
I honestly haven’t looked up any recipes not a bad idea,I was just banned from cooking today tho because my food usually gets burnt in my house and I forget to wash my dishes:lul:

just est popcorn w ketchuo on it and gum and diet soda

Took me 4 years to figure it out, and then I found it

• +1
I’m tryna gain weight bhai I can easily lose Weight as easy as breathing
U saif leanmaxx nigga just est alot of pesnut butter and milk with a scoop of mass gainer cuz the pesnut bhtter will dry ur mouth its ez

U saif leanmaxx nigga just est alot of pesnut butter and milk with a scoop of mass gainer cuz the pesnut bhtter will dry ur mouth its ez
I used to just chug down peanut butter,milk,oats and bananas shakes and I gained 20-30 pounds one summer doing that but I easily lost most of the weight and getting back into that type of crazy diet was so hard

I used to just chug down peanut butter,milk,oats and bananas shakes and I gained 20-30 pounds one summer doing that but I easily lost most of the weight and getting back into that type of crazy diet was so hard
Maintain ur weight by esting more