appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
last meal of the day, thinking of getting this form kfc
IMG 2278

if i get and don’t eat fries, here will be the day of eating;

IMG 2280
IMG 2279

regular fries only 250 cal so would fit in daily cals, but not worth eating since pure carbs.

shall i get it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR, flippasav and 1 other person
is it that hard to cook food

Also kfc would be like 10+ dollars per meal thats money throw to the shit

popeyes mogs white boy

I am gonna go to the store right now and buy eggs even though I'm starving.

It's because I've been eating too many yogurt parfaits, another one would simply be too much sugar (because of the fruit)

Yet here you are. Planning to destroy your skin and gut health for instant pleasure

Your mind is plotting to destroy your body at this very moment

Acknowledge it.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I am gonna go to the store right now and buy eggs even though I'm starving.
yeah i had eggs and bacon this morning.
It's because I've been eating too many yogurt parfaits, another one would simply be too much sugar (because of the fruit)

Yet here you are. Planning to destroy your skin and gut health for instant pleasure

Your mind is plotting to destroy your body at this very moment

Acknowledge it.
the reason i consider it is cos it’s realistically chicken and bread. i won’t eat the fries since pure carbs. ik bread ain’t good but im at sub 10g carbs for the day lol. when i rationalise it as just chicken and some carbs,i can’t see why it would be bad, esp since i end with pretty decent macros and under cals

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
yeah i had eggs and bacon this morning.

the reason i consider it is cos it’s realistically chicken and bread. i won’t eat the fries since pure carbs. ik bread ain’t good but im at sub 10g carbs for the day lol. when i rationalise it as just chicken and some carbs,i can’t see why it would be bad, esp since i end with pretty decent macros and under cals
Tbh I'm like 110 pounds leanmaxxed manlet perhaps my sense of scale is off

That would destroy me for the week. My tiny ass

Fuck mane :hnghn:

@butterworld

yes

i’ve managed to lose 15 pounds eating fast food multiple times a week

i will keep doing it but drop the fries. prob drop another 5 pounds

• +1
yes

i’ve managed to lose 15 pounds eating fast food multiple times a week

i will keep doing it but drop the fries. prob drop another 5 pounds
that’s what i’m thinking. esp since it fits my macros and keeps me under my cals which is good for leanmax. i will also skip fires cos pure carbs and useless.

idk why everyone is against it?

kfc is mid tbh don't waste your calorie budget on it

• +1
@asdvek should i eat it?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Kfc as a shredding meal is smart because:

Chicken is high protein
Chicken is low fat
Just order chicken without buns or fries for low carbs too

• +1
If i have cals left i just watch a movie and eat low fat yoghurt with protein powder its like 250-300 cals and 60g of protein
And then a side of 90g popcorn (130calories)
But irs like a whole bag of popcorn
Great snack and thats what i eat usuallu

Chicken is high protein
Chicken is low fat
yeah i will remove the fries and not eat them. comes with an extra mini chicken fillet also which is 15g protein for 130cals. i’ll keep the bun tbh since some carbs won’t hurt and im currently at sub 10g carbs for the day. and i will end up eating 300ish less than target which is good for the leanmax.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav

Chicken is high protein
Chicken is low fat
It'll still make u fat lol there are lots of fats on it that aren't healthy but i mean i wouldnt eat it personally but u can cheat once a while (once a while = once a month)

If i have cals left i just watch a movie and eat low fat yoghurt with protein powder its like 250-300 cals and 60g of protein
And then a side of 90g popcorn (130calories)
But irs like a whole bag of popcorn
Great snack and thats what i eat usuallu
i’ve got an entire 1000 cals left for the day, already hit protein intake. i’m at 10g carbs so the bun is fine to eat, i don’t eat the fried tho. would still keep me below target cals, so extra leanmax.

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
It'll still make u fat lol there are lots of fats on it that aren't healthy but i mean i wouldnt eat it personally but u can cheat once a while (once a while = once a month)
Eating carbs is more likely to make you fat and bloated than actual fat. Like again 2 pieces of kfc original chicken and a single mini fillet is enough

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and appealmaxed
fats aren’t bad tho.

You wont lose fat while eating kfc bro once a while is alr tho
why not? as long as ur below cals and hit protein ud lose fat. cals in cals out

• +1
why not? as long as ur below cals and hit protein ud lose fat. cals in cals out
Yes true if ur below cals and hit protein youd lose fat, but junk food is easy to overeat and you can accidentally and very easily pass your calories needed and that would get u fat, if u know what ur doing then its alr

• +1
Yes true if ur below cals and hit protein youd lose fat, but junk food is easy to overeat and you can accidentally and very easily pass your calories needed and that would get u fat, if u know what ur doing then its alr
yeah, thats understandable. so its not cos of the fact its fast food, as long as you r below maintenance and hit protein, ud lose the same fat as if you ate the same cals from the fast food, in a more clean way, its just that most ppl dont have the disipline not to ober eat on fast good right?

• +1
yeah, thats understandable. so its not cos of the fact its fast food, as long as you r below maintenance and hit protein, ud lose the same fat as if you ate the same cals from the fast food, in a more clean way, its just that most ppl dont have the disipline not to ober eat on fast good right?
Yeah, normally sugar kfc fast food chips ice cream etc all won't make you fat if you're eating below maintenance and you'll keep losing weight, however they're high in cals so you can very easily go over maintenance and gain weight. They're addicting to eat too so you'll keep eating and eating and eventually go over maintenance. If its below maintenance u can eat whatever you want, but still not good for the health tho especially shit from fast food chains since they're overall bad for the health because they fry it with a lot of oils and stuff.

• Love it