Leanmaxing=Aggresive high T maxxing

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
Technicly when you are on a diet, your body releases less testosterone than it would without diet, so due to hunger levels and little energy defficiency you become more aggresive. I didi exacly this, i m on my leanmaxing plan, started 3 weeks ago, cheekbones, look more prominent, my recceced mandible looks bearable now and sometimes in good lighting cheeks are hollow, this is the main reason, i m currently at 11-10%percent somewhere around there, i want to get down to 3-4% percent of body fat, Constant calorie defficiency gave me aggresive attidude which i never had in my life ever, i m typycally that calm guy in the classroom.

But now as this bodyfat decreases, it gives me looks+high t behaviour,

Dont shit here guys, this is the last cope i m left with and it is working.
External contentduckduckgocom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Pietrosiek, Bigfatpersonboy and 1 other person
"3-4%"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, Bewusst, Danish_Retard and 4 others
i know i know, it is close to impossible, hovewer i was aalways lean guy, even when i was eating 5-6 times a day when bulking up, i never exceded 13% bodyfat, i haave genetics to afford being lean, maybe not 3-4% but definitly 5-6% which will be enough, i m still targeting to 4%

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Feminineboi
i know i know, it is close to impossible, hovewer i was aalways lean guy, even when i was eating 5-6 times a day when bulking up, i never exceded 13% bodyfat, i haave genetics to afford being lean, maybe not 3-4% but definitly 5-6% which will be enough, i m still targeting to 4%
That's unhealthily low bro. You probably were never at those %'s but just look lean

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
That's unhealthily low bro. You probably were never at those %'s but just look lean
I can definitely reach 6% body fat, i m trainer and i know this subject very well, i m into bodybuilding, i have been training for 4 years and i know what body fat percentaages look like.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Feminineboi
I can definitely reach 6% body fat, i m trainer and i know this subject very well, i m into bodybuilding, i have been training for 4 years and i know what body fat percentaages look like.
what is your routine for leanmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
So you Wanna be on the verge of death?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CrazyFitLover
Ur retarded u don’t wanna be at 6 percent body fat ur sex drive will be non existent u won’t be able to get hard and life will be way worse then it was before since your body is litterly starving constantly lowest you should maintain year around is 9-10 percent But even there you want feel as good as 12-14 percent trust me you don’t want to be maintaining a body fat of 6 percent it won’t be fun

• +1
Ur retarded u don’t wanna be at 6 percent body fat ur sex drive will be non existent u won’t be able to get hard and life will be way worse then it was before since your body is litterly starving constantly lowest you should maintain year around is 9-10 percent But even there you want feel as good as 12-14 percent trust me you don’t want to be maintaining a body fat of 6 percent it won’t be fun
I m 9-10 now, my veins are always showy, my hollow cheeks looks more prominent now without even good lighting, sex drive already went down a little bit, but i dont care, i have other failos which i will fix in 2 month aand untill then i dont need sex drive, it is not fun to walk arount with erected dick almost all the time, while you caant get laaid. I haave average sex drive know and it is fine.

• +1
So you Wanna be on the verge of death?
It is not verge of death, jeff cavaliere is yeaar arount 6-7% percent body faat, when he checked it it waas 5.5% percent but lets saay it is 7% aaat max in reality.

My face bones look 4 time more prominent aaand i could not be more happy, abs was never problem for me and even if i diddnot worked on abs for more thaan a haalf year it is still here because of low body faat.

Natty gymcel is cope

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7863
Natty gymcel is cope
Not cope, i've been gymceling for 3,5 years and it is not definitly cope, you have to do everything perfeclty to gain a lot of muscle, natty or not, difference is that enhanced athlete can gain more, but you dont need to look like ronnie colemaan, i m looking very athletic and more than thaat is not neccecery.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, randomuser2407 and Deleted member 5393
Not cope, i've been gymceling for 3,5 years and it is not definitly cope, you have to do everything perfeclty to gain a lot of muscle, natty or not, difference is that enhanced athlete can gain more, but you dont need to look like ronnie colemaan, i m looking very athletic and more than thaat is not neccecery.
Whats ur height weigh arm size and shoulder width? And do u have any body pics

what is your routine for leanmaxing?
I m eating 4 times a day, aaround 1800-1900 calories and workout 3-4 times aa week, i m burning around 2400 caalories when i workout, i m losing slowly but surely, while gaining muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Bigfatpersonboy
Whats ur height weigh arm size and shoulder width? And do u have any body pics
Height: 182cm . arms: 42cm before corona, then i lost now it is 36cm i regained 4cm already, shouler withd 56cm, Yes i have pics and i upladed them here but quickly reaalised it is aa dumb to fuck up my authorithy just because to prove something on incel forum.

• +1
Height: 182cm . arms: 42cm before corona, then i lost now it is 36cm i regained 4cm already, shouler withd 56cm, Yes i have pics and i upladed them here but quickly reaalised it is aa dumb to fuck up my authorithy just because to prove something on incel forum.
U really have 22 inch shoulders? Damn thats good.

and 42cm arms are good natty if they are lean with veins.

you were big for a natty but natty cant compare to a roided physique, its much more full and vascular

U really have 22 inch shoulders? Damn thats good.

and 42cm arms are good natty if they are lean with veins.
It was 55cm not 56 i mispressed keyboard, it was 55cm when i was in my best shape and had lot of shoulder mass, now it is 52cm, i just lost 10kgs of leaan muscle in quarantine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
It is not verge of death, jeff cavaliere is yeaar arount 6-7% percent body faat, when he checked it it waas 5.5% percent but lets saay it is 7% aaat max in reality.

My face bones look 4 time more prominent aaand i could not be more happy, abs was never problem for me and even if i diddnot worked on abs for more thaan a haalf year it is still here because of low body faat.
true this bone defintion or death

This is what i m talking about, im have bones now prominent like him but not as big as him of course. My bones dont look good without low body faat.
having big bones just means you dont have to lean out as much for them to be prominent , the structure is what really matters tho

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy and CrazyFitLover
Unless you are taking the right amount of steroids, you will actually lose your libido and lower your testosterone by going under 10% body fat. Guys like Kinobody constantly lie about how lean naturals can actually get, and when he says that he is proof because he was able to go down to 5%, he is just underestimating his true body fat percentage when he was at his leanest which was probably around 10% body fat. The best body fat percentage for testosterone levels and libido is any number between 10 and 20% body fat (including 10 and 20).

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek