Leanmaxing my bloated face. 58 kilograms at 5'11". Over for me?

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
From the neck down, my body is very thin. From the neck up, my body is bloated. The distribution of fat in my body is messed up.

What should I do? Don't tell me to bulk up. I don't want to spend 2 years at the gym. I'm already 22 years old. Time is a finite resource.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, silencio and ilovetakis
Brutal no reply pill.

• +1
Reactions: silencio and ilovetakis
Do u have abs

• +1
Reactions: Madridista

i might do this soon

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Madridista
Yeah hate to break it to you bud but unless you wanna lose more weight you'll have to go to the gym
Didn't need to bulk and get to 80kg or whatever
Just put on some muscle so you can be leaner at a healthy weight

• +1
From the neck down, my body is very thin. From the neck up, my body is bloated. The distribution of fat in my body is messed up.

What should I do? Don't tell me to bulk up. I don't want to spend 2 years at the gym. I'm already 22 years old. Time is a finite resource.
You're just boneless, bucko. 58kg at 5'11 and still bloated? Ldar.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, mike21, lowiqNormie and 3 others
Yeah hate to break it to you bud but unless you wanna lose more weight you'll have to go to the gym
Didn't need to bulk and get to 80kg or whatever
Just put on some muscle so you can be leaner at a healthy weight
Thanks. I was considering going back to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ilovetakis
Kg is nothing if it's not muscle but fat

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis and Madridista

i might do this soon
It was cope. At least for me. Just saying

And I did it completely right, I think

• +1

You need to train bro, no other choice. Your body needs to use ur fat and replace it as muscle. No other choice

• +1
how the fuck can it be cope bro its not like your doing some facial exercise or some shit

so you did it wrong then if youre not even sure
I did it right tbh lmao. It was simply cope for me

Maybe it works for some and doesn’t work for others. I’m just telling you my experience. Don’t place all your bets on lipolab, it’s not some sort of get out of jail free card. It may or may not work

I did it right tbh lmao. It was simply cope for me

Maybe it works for some and doesn’t work for others. I’m just telling you my experience. Don’t place all your bets on lipolab, it’s not some sort of get out of jail free card. It may or may not work
dont believe you tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo

58 is already underweight for a girl it’s a fucking skeleton for an average height adult man wtf are you doing

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
dont believe you tbh
Why would i lie about this lmao? What benefit is there for me to purposely hinder someone’s looksmaxxing? I’m telling you my experience so you don’t get overhyped like I did lmao

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
58 is already underweight for a girl it’s a fucking skeleton for an average height adult man wtf are you doing

I got lazy and started losing weight without exercising.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
58 kg at 180 cm? That’s unhealthy. You should be 70 kg.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, skkrrrtcantdo and Madridista
You should play a sport or go gym.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Madridista
Why would i lie about this lmao? What benefit is there for me to purposely hinder someone’s looksmaxxing? I’m telling you my experience so you don’t get overhyped like I did lmao
im not saying youre intentionally lying im saying i dont believe that you did everything properly and genuinely nothing happened

There is no way to spot reduce fat it’s all genetics. If ur low BF% and have bloated face either u just have moonface bones or u have unfortunate fat distribution

• +1

i’m 6% bf , 69kg at 6”5 and i’m gonna take furo to debloat

• +1
I’m 66 at 180 my face looks lean, I think it’s just bad genetics for you

• +1
get into the state of ketosis

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Madridista