Leanmaxx cheat code - the forgotten molecule ( Ephedrine )

shieldzz

shieldzz

34539c80 62f3 4850 b56e 6649b21c1a63

1 pill of this and it completely kill your hunger for the next 4-5 hours , it give you energy and it kills appetite

It contains :

- 300 mg caffeine
-50 mg Ephedra
- 7.5 MG Yohimbine

What is Ephedra ?

Ephedrine is the active alkaloid in the ephedra plant used widely in TCM and Ayurveda medicine. It was widely used as a stimulant before the year 2000 in the US and Europe. Also, it has been in use for over 3000 years by humans (mostly in China and India and other South-East-Asian countries).

You can fast in the morning , take a meal in the middle of the day , wait 2 hours and use this . You will have no appetite untill you go to sleep,and since its not amphetamine the effect will wear off untill the night and you will be able to sleep . It last 4-6 hours

• +1
Reactions: mathis, sayi and DarkAscender
My friend used this and he looked horrible tbh. Burnt through all his muscle aswell.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, DarkAscender and shieldzz
scammed by big pharma

• +1
Reactions: Junko, aboriginalmaxxing and DarkAscender
My friend used this and he looked horrible tbh. Burnt through all his muscle aswell.
I have no ideea what is this supposed to mean

@kaligula567 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i spam pseudoephedrine for studycelling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aboriginalmaxxing, kaligula567 and DarkAscender
I have no ideea what is this supposed to mean
He lost all his muscle duh ended up like a little bird bone weakling with no shape to his body. Girls like lean with a vtaper and gd proportions.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
the secret cheat code is to have discipline and just eat less. if you need pills to lose weight you will be dependant for the rest of your life. also did you not do research because this drug could ruin your health, there's a reason why no one uses it

• +1
Reactions: boneking772, currywhowillascends and DarkAscender
The cheat code is just to gain muscle. Have a way higher base metabolic rate and burn fat even eating shit.

• +1
If you don't have the discipline like orangomango said, to diet down to like 10-12% bodyfat. Then you probably shouldn't take pills either.

Are there no side effects of this drug, have you rlly researched enough?
Doesn't seem safe imo.

The cheat code is just to gain muscle. Have a way higher base metabolic rate and burn fat even eating shit.
You shouldn't do this but even if you gain 20kg of pure muscle you'll only burn 200-300 extra calories

• +1
the secret cheat code is to have discipline and just eat less. if you need pills to lose weight you will be dependant for the rest of your life. also did you not do research because this drug could ruin your health, there's a reason why no one uses it

forgot to put in the title "no retarded replies"

you can synthesize meth with it

View attachment 3177193

1 pill of this and it completely kill your hunger for the next 4-5 hours , it give you energy and it kills appetite

It contains :

- 300 mg caffeine
-50 mg Ephedra
- 7.5 MG Yohimbine

What is Ephedra ?

Ephedrine is the active alkaloid in the ephedra plant used widely in TCM and Ayurveda medicine. It was widely used as a stimulant before the year 2000 in the US and Europe. Also, it has been in use for over 3000 years by humans (mostly in China and India and other South-East-Asian countries).

You can fast in the morning , take a meal in the middle of the day , wait 2 hours and use this . You will have no appetite untill you go to sleep,and since its not amphetamine the effect will wear off untill the night and you will be able to sleep . It last 4-6 hours
ECA is the way, Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin

You shouldn't do this but even if you gain 20kg of pure muscle you'll only burn 200-300 extra calories
Thats allot of calories sitting still. Now add in activity etc. Im telling u everybody I know holding a decent muscle stays lean easy. Its the skinny guys (in an unathletic way) that are constantly yoyo dieting.

Thats allot of calories sitting still. Now add in activity etc. Im telling u everybody I know holding a decent muscle stays lean easy. Its the skinny guys (in an unathletic way) that are constantly yoyo dieting.
Correlation ≠ causation, everybody you know holding decent muscle likely holds a good diet, Works out and exercises well and has been doing so for atleast a while(2 years or so) that's the reason they are lean, They don't let themselves get fat

Correlation ≠ causation, everybody you know holding decent muscle likely holds a good diet, Works out and exercises well and has been doing so for atleast a while(2 years or so) that's the reason they are lean, They don't let themselves get fat
No im not talking about fitness competitors. These people eat garbage and stay lean meanwhile average person thinks they cant eat a pizza because they will get fat.

View attachment 3177193

It contains :

- 300 mg caffeine
-50 mg Ephedra
- 7.5 MG Yohimbine

What is Ephedra ?

Where do i get them?