52.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N1666, Xangsane, sickdawgie and 1 other person
Whats ur current weight and height

Face looks gaunt on room lighting

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 64829 and milfhunterkakyoin.
too light imo no point cutting even more
Not trying to cut weight, maybe lower bodyfat back to 8.7%. I’ve been there before at the same weight, but due to holiday diet I’ve gained a bit of fat. I work out a lot and (usually) take good care of my diet. I believe I’m around 12% right now but that’s an estimate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
did the photographer cage his lungs out

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Gaygymmaxx and watah

Attachments

• 20240720_030134.jpg
    20240720_030134.jpg
    738.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: milfhunterkakyoin.
share ur looksmaxing stack/habits

славянский Элиас Де Пут, красавчик но только такое выражение еблища как в последних двух фотках не делай, как додик выглядишь

we have the same stats, your face is better tho, fuarkkkkk. how is life as a chadlite?
Nice bro fellow tall dude. Idk if I’m Chadlite tbh but my life is quite alright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
You need to put on muscle

share ur looksmaxing stack/habits
Generally, proper skincare, sleep, diet, haircare, working out, and mental health appreciation are what I do everyday. I feel like especially the last one is something many people overlook. I’ve been severely depressed for a while, but have finally overcome that with a lot of help. So now I just meditate in complete silence for 10 minutes every evening and try to put my goals and plans for the upcoming days, weeks, maybe months in order. That way I sleep way better.

I’ll make a thread with everything I do later on

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Nice bro fellow tall dude. Idk if I’m Chadlite tbh but my life is quite alright
are those last two pics of you from a photoshoot? are you a model? who took those pics? Would love to get some like those.

are those last two pics of you from a photoshoot? are you a model? who took those pics? Would love to get some like those.
Yeah they are. I’m a model, haven’t been one for that long, but I’m trying to get into high fashion, hence why I am extremely hesitant to bulk up.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Bro is squinting for dear life @Quando Rondo you think he shat his pants at photo shoot?

• JFL
Reactions: Quando Rondo
славянский Элиас Де Пут, красавчик но только такое выражение еблища как в последних двух фотках не делай, как додик выглядишь
why its so embarassing when fellow russiancels use psl terminology. zakroi rot sobaka blyat govori po angliski

You look anorexic

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yeah but bulking would be better than cutting further
I don’t necessarily want to cut weight, more so bodyfat, have been at a lower percentage at the same weight before. I’d agree for general aesthetics I should bulk, but I want to be a haute couture model

• +1
put muscle and you will improve overall even the face

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
Not trying to cut weight, maybe lower bodyfat back to 8.7%. I’ve been there before at the same weight, but due to holiday diet I’ve gained a bit of fat. I work out a lot and (usually) take good care of my diet. I believe I’m around 12% right now but that’s an estimate.
Are you a model

Yeah they are. I’m a model, haven’t been one for that long, but I’m trying to get into high fashion, hence why I am extremely hesitant to bulk up.
Not surprised

• +1
I don’t necessarily want to cut weight, more so bodyfat, have been at a lower percentage at the same weight before. I’d agree for general aesthetics I should bulk, but I want to be a haute couture model
Are most haute couture models aliens?

12% is a healthy bf no really need to go down more if u don’t eat a diet that bloats u

• +1
The professional shoots were from approx. 4 months ago
That's really cool, now you need to lean bulk, but do it at a rate where you need to make sure you still get bigger whilst maintaining that stature like David laid or others who were able to bulk up to 200 or something whilst still being <15% bf, that's what I think

• +1
Be ectomorph+good diet, cardio and sleep
yoo what cardio do you do? I currently do heavy bag and jump ropes, I'm looking if there's better or faster alternatives

• +1
But why though :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: no chads?
What people don’t really understand about modelling is that models sell clothes. The models make the clothes look good, not the other way around. It’s a showcase. The best way to attract attention is either by EXTREMELY beautiful people, of which there aren’t a lot, and people with rather unique faces, think of striking features e.g. this way more attraction gets brought out to the clothes instead of the models.

• +1
yoo what cardio do you do? I currently do heavy bag and jump ropes, I'm looking if there's better or faster alternatives
That’s great already! I do bjj next to it cuz it’s fun but for the rest I bike a lot due to being Dutch. I’d still say my main cardio is rope skipping.

• +1
Reactions: la_nouveau
What people don’t really understand about modelling is that models sell clothes. The models make the clothes look good, not the other way around. It’s a showcase. The best way to attract attention is either by EXTREMELY beautiful people, of which there aren’t a lot, and people with rather unique faces, think of striking features e.g. this way more attraction gets brought out to the clothes instead of the models.
So that’s what they got wrong in the 1980s/1990s and early 2000s?

That's really cool, now you need to lean bulk, but do it at a rate where you need to make sure you still get bigger whilst maintaining that stature like David laid or others who were able to bulk up to 200 or something whilst still being <15% bf, that's what I think
This would up my smv by a lot I agree. It’s not that easy for me due to being a signed model. The “look” my agency has already created for me is a slim/athletic build. If I were to gain more mass, I’d look different irl than on my digitals/portfolio shoots, which isn’t allowed. I’d have to go speak with my booker for confirmation that I’m allowed to gain weight.

• +1
Reactions: la_nouveau
So that’s what they got wrong in the 1980s/1990s and early 2000s?
Most models remembered from that time are the supermodels. Ofc, some of those are still in our current fashion cycle today, think of kit butler for example. Majority of the models that worked haute couture looked similar to those right now, but no one talks about them, also cuz they’re not the best of the best. Hence why I said the extremely beautiful people.

• +1
12% is a healthy bf no really need to go down more if u don’t eat a diet that bloats u
Valid. I feel better right now but I still have a warped idea of myself, thinking that I looked “better” at that time when it might not have even been the case.

• +1
Reactions: KNOXS
Most models remembered from that time are the supermodels. Ofc, some of those are still in our current fashion cycle today, think of kit butler for example. Majority of the models that worked haute couture looked similar to those right now, but no one talks about them, also cuz they’re not the best of the best. Hence why I said the extremely beautiful people.
Makes sense + if they aren’t famous people/influencers/models what the fuck do extremely beautiful men do?

I swear to god you see them in the most unexpected places

• +1
Makes sense + if they aren’t famous people/influencers/models what the fuck do extremely beautiful men do?

I swear to god you see them in the most unexpected places
I’ve seen only 1 real Chad outside of my work, and he was a fastfood worker wanting to be a professional gamer. I kid you not if I say that guy might’ve been the most handsome dude I’ve ever seen jfl. Asked him if he modeled and he said nah I don’t like cameras.

• JFL
I’ve seen only 1 real Chad outside of my work, and he was a fastfood worker wanting to be a professional gamer. I kid you not if I say that guy might’ve been the most handsome dude I’ve ever seen jfl. Asked him if he modeled and he said nah I don’t like cameras.
And what did he look like?
Wow. Yeah a lot of chads these days aren’t becoming models but can pop up in the most random places
What did he play?

And what about the other chads, do you usually only see them at work

And what did he look like?
Wow. Yeah a lot of chads these days aren’t becoming models but can pop up in the most random places
What did he play?
Like he looked like dellisola but more masculine, he played Fortnite

• JFL