leanmaxx motivation photos for the fat fucks who need it (bones needed)

bddenjoyer

bddenjoyer

Iron

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, wateriswet and lowiqNormie

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and lowiqNormie

i know this exists but these are very obvious. like you look at fat jordan barett with hunter eyes and 6 inch bizygo you know he's gonna look good. the ones i sent werent very obvious.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and BrahminBoss
also salludon did much more than leanmaxxing.

Wow Manu Boras nose became thin as well. @Aloha

he already had gone through puberty, his before photos he had a beard that connected
We curries are capped in so many things so when we suddenly change up everything out body responds accordingly and full potential reached

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and sayi
If im at 25 bodyfat but my face is relatively lean compared to my body does that mean i have good bones or just good fat distribution genetics? imo my skull is pretty solid but idk, ive been rated MTN and HTN, is there some estimate of my rating when i leanmaxx to around 12%?

If im at 25 bodyfat but my face is relatively lean compared to my body does that mean i have good bones or just good fat distribution genetics? imo my skull is pretty solid but idk, ive been rated MTN and HTN, is there some estimate of my rating when i leanmaxx to around 12%?
its hard to say, if its fat distribution you might not see a whole lot of change.

No one here has that much fat in their face except like @Zer0/∞

Cope.

Good fat distribution. As you age and lose collagen, bones come into play a lot more. When you are young, the collagen keeps fat pads in right places and makes up for lack of bone support. When you get to sub 14% body fat, that’s when you see major flaws pop up but you’re still going to look better than at 25% body fat but unless you have severe bone deficiency

this is your cope to continue to be fat
All boneless uggos say the same things you do. I’m lean and it benefits me but the average person has no fat in their face just look around.

You’re ugly with shit bones just admit it.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I'm mtn at 25% bf I think I will be strong htn/weak chadlite at low bf, Although it depends, a lot of it depends on eye area and harmony, I have slight aysymmetry on my nose, Maybe I'll get a rhino for my ethnic nose as well, I should be strong HTN atleast and weak chadlite if I'm lucky.

Anyway psl scales are mostly useless and cope, Most photos rated are frauded anyways, Focus on good hair+skin+eyebrows and fixing all your failoz with low bf and 95% people can be MTN unless deformed, Add some muscle and if you are 6'3+barefoot You're already chadlite ish in smv, Between 5'10 and 6' probably htn smv which is not bad

All boneless uggos say the same things you do. I’m lean and it benefits me but the average person has no fat in their face just look around.

You’re ugly with shit bones just admit it.
I'm not the average person. I literally wrote (bones needed)

i feel like you are gatekeeping leanmaxx because you know this will increase your competition. lots in here are 20 percent+ here

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
i know this exists but these are very obvious. like you look at fat jordan barett with hunter eyes and 6 inch bizygo you know he's gonna look good. the ones i sent werent very obvious.
My transfomation couldnt find pics in more pics in simular lighting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231228_083516_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_083516_Gallery.jpg
    634.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231228_083432_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231228_083432_Gallery.jpg
    481.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 29747
I'm not the average person. I literally wrote (bones needed)

i feel like you are gatekeeping leanmaxx because you know this will increase your competition. lots in here are 20 percent+ here
A lot of people are 20+ and still have lean faces. Starving yourself for a little bit more cheek definition isn’t going to ascend you at all.

Leanmaxing is for people with chubby cheeks, not shit faces.

A lot of people are 20+ and still have lean faces. Starving yourself for a little bit more cheek definition isn’t going to ascend you at all.

Leanmaxing is for people with chubby cheeks, not shit faces.
its uncommon to have a lean face when 20+, its not only cheek definition. its also submental fat. but i dare you to show me a guy at 25 percent body fat who has a lean face.

We curries are capped in so many things so when we suddenly change up everything out body responds accordingly and full potential reached
Holy super saiyan dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
but i dare you to show me a guy at 25 percent body fat who has a lean face.
Just look at every normie lol. I’m not making this stuff up. Most people never actually become good looking from leanmaxing it is what it is.

Just look at every normie lol. I’m not making this stuff up. Most people never actually become good looking from leanmaxing it is what it is.
Because they dont have the bones KEK. Faces who tend to benefit the most from leanmax are usually wide faces. Narrow faces imo just look bad and overly gaunt

the average american normie does not have a lean face jfl

it would be a physiological miracle if somebody that high in bodyfat doesnt atleast have some bit of chub on his face