Leanmaxxin qst

R

rejectweakness10

Iron
Is leanmaxxing having a low body fat or being muscular with low body fat. If leanmaxxing is about face, i assume it's the same thing. But for a really skinny guy, will getting muscular and lean help being more attractive ?

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
you can starvemaxx and see faster results but you will look unhealthy and malnourished

if you build muscle you will be lean, have prominent facial bones and still look healthy/er

you can starvemaxx and see faster results but you will look unhealthy and malnourished

if you build muscle you will be lean, have prominent facial bones and still look healthy/er
I don't have fat. I'm skinny. Would getting muscular help ?

I'm talking about overall attractiveness not just face
are you seriously asking if putting on muscle would make you more attractive?

yea

just don't overdo it, nobody except faggots and gymcels like the roided big muscle guy, go for an aethetic body that suits your height

are you seriously asking if putting on muscle would make you more attractive?

yea

just don't overdo it, nobody except faggots and gymcels like the roided big muscle guy, go for an aethetic body that suits your height
Some in here say that gym is cope and that it adds nothing. Thats why im asking

I gotta lose half a hundred pounds for normal weight I'ma just rope