Leanmaxxing failed. Going on ozempic in September

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

Matthew 9:7
I'm still 19% bf. It's the average and everyone outside is about that, but psl-wise I'm a turbo fatty. Over for you if you're not under 12% tbh. I admit that I'm a lazy retard and I can't put the fork down without a Jewish chemical making me do it. The reason I'll be starting in September and not immediately (as I should tbh) is cuz ozempic makes you repulsed by food and I got mogger holidays planned for summer. I want one last careless fatty summer where I can eat and not feel bad about it like the good old times when I was a bluepilled teenager

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 30985 and BeanletMogger

Just smoke or vape kid
And dont eat breakfast or after evening

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, horsefacin and i_love_roosters
Just smoke or vape kid
And dont eat breakfast or after evening
4188342 N3S6vCzl

Like this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and try2beme
I doubt a US doctor will put you on Ozempic at 19% BF.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I doubt a US doctor will put you on Ozempic at 19% BF.
I'll buy generic semaglutide from China, also branded ozempic is kinda otc in the UK

insane how public health has been on a total decline, yet governments spend our tax money on climate cuckery instead.

jews did this

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and 1966Ford
insane how public health has been on a total decline, yet governments spend our tax money on climate cuckery instead.

jews did this
Don't forget asylum seekers :lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm still 19% bf. It's the average and everyone outside is about that, but psl-wise I'm a turbo fatty. Over for you if you're not under 12% tbh. I admit that I'm a lazy retard and I can't put the fork down without a Jewish chemical making me do it. The reason I'll be starting in September and not immediately (as I should tbh) is cuz ozempic makes you repulsed by food and I got mogger holidays planned for summer. I want one last careless fatty summer where I can eat and not feel bad about it like the good old times when I was a bluepilled teenager
Lazy faggot

• +1
Reactions: jacky hanma
Over for fatcels

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters