LEANMAXXING - GTFIH OR ROPE RN

Wasting_my_life

Wasting_my_life

Mentally disabled
I recently stumbled upon a thread by the well known chadlite @pneumocystosis , where he highlighted how to leanmaxx face-wise you need < 500 mg of sodium per day.

I was wondering the effect of carbs on face. Carbs yes or no?
100% of processed carbs are obviously off the table (yogurts, bread, wraps, etc) as most of those alone have more salt than the allowed intake. But so do other aliments such as cheeses.

So what would a diet with < 500 mg of sodium look like? Please give me a detailed breakdown.

Please keep in mind that I do not necessarily need to lose fat, as I’m relatively lean already. I simply need to face-debloat-maxx. A 2000 kcal intake would be ideal.

I’m very curious of what your diet is, @pneumocystosis , please do share exactly what you eat in a day. What foods, spices, etc

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Solution
SteveRogers
Carnivore will no added salt, I make my electrolyte beverage with high potassium and magnesium + low sodium.
I’d drink blood instead but I don’t have access.
A spoon of honey with your pre workout will also provide some minerals and a heap of good enzymes without the bloat.
Also, to take it another step, just get a heap of OTC diuretics, I use Dandelion Tea and dandelion root extract the day before and the day of going out - stark difference.
Gigacope. You guys keep finding ways to make everything complicated.

No amount of sodium will bloat you at 12% bf.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29, sergeant blackpill, TrestIsBest and 2 others
@fl0w This is absolute cope and you should consider buying rope ASAP now that Black Friday sales are still somewhat ongoing

Carnivore will no added salt, I make my electrolyte beverage with high potassium and magnesium + low sodium.
A spoon of honey with your pre workout will also provide some minerals and a heap of good enzymes without the bloat.
Also, to take it another step, just get a heap of OTC diuretics, I use Dandelion Tea and dandelion root extract the day before and the day of going out - stark difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Solution
Gigacope. You guys keep finding ways to make everything complicated.

No amount of sodium will bloat you at 12% bf.
What!? No.

• +1
Low IQcel detected

Ok, but what do you even eat to have a 2000 kcal carnivore diet? I already eat half a kilo of meat a day and that barely accounts for 600 kcal.

Also is this good for the dandelion thing?
How many grams should I use diluted in how many ml of water?
Should I ingest the leaves too after infusing?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
So what would a diet with < 500 mg of sodium look like? Please give me a detailed breakdown.
Like this:
oats-oatmeal-732x549-thumbnail.jpg

And Any Looksmaxxer after a month of consuming it:
ugly-horse-smile-shows-her-teeth_98143-467.jpg

:feelshehe:

Like this:
oats-oatmeal-732x549-thumbnail.jpg

And Any Looksmaxxer after a month of consuming it:
ugly-horse-smile-shows-her-teeth_98143-467.jpg

:feelshehe:
Jfl at trying to sabotage me with high carbs and grains diet
I’m 100 steps ahead of you, not gonna fool me pal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Artemis
Ok, but what do you even eat to have a 2000 kcal carnivore diet? I already eat half a kilo of meat a day and that barely accounts for 600 kcal.

How many grams should I use diluted in how many ml of water?
Bitch, answer @SteveRogers

• JFL
Bitch, answer @SteveRogers
Sorry, business meeting.
Well I’ll half go through it;
8 eggs with a little goats cheese + dandelion tea + 2 small steaks of Ox Heart
Collagen shake + raw liver (just a little)
Spoon of honey pre workout
Steak (rib eye, porterhouse, rump etc.)
Chicken thigh cooked in beef bone broth
Can of sardines if I get hungry before dinner
Fatty minced meat (or minced kangaroo - super cheap and a good lean option) made into burgers, cook up literally like 8 then put a slice of cheese on each (low sodium cheese)
3L of water + daily
I don’t count calories but I think that’s like 2000-2500.
Remember that protein has a thermogenic effect when it’s being digested, so 15-30% (the less it’s cooked, the more the thermogenic effect - so protein powders have zero to low effect) of the calories that you consume with it, are burned during the digestion of it, so cook your steaks and organs rare, but fully cook your egg whites as when raw then have anti nutrients (avidin, which in layman’s terms will inhibit the absorption of biotin - an essential nutrient, side effects are wild, but incredibly rare).

ALSO; PSA anyone who’s cutting; TRAIN YOUR NECK.
You don’t understand how important a thick neck is, your new, chiseled face will be destroyed by a pencil neck, you’ll look weak and malnourished whilst a thick neck imposes virility and vitality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 17997, Sub0 and 1 other person
Sorry, business meeting.
Well I’ll half go through it;
8 eggs with a little goats cheese + dandelion tea + 2 small steaks of Ox Heart
Collagen shake + raw liver (just a little)
Spoon of honey pre workout
Steak (rib eye, porterhouse, rump etc.)
Chicken thigh cooked in beef bone broth
Can of sardines if I get hungry before dinner
Fatty minced meat (or minced kangaroo - super cheap and a good lean option) made into burgers, cook up literally like 8 then put a slice of cheese on each (low sodium cheese)
3L of water + daily
I don’t count calories but I think that’s like 2000-2500.
Remember that protein has a thermogenic effect when it’s being digested, so 15-30% (the less it’s cooked, the more the thermogenic effect - so protein powders have zero to low effect) of the calories that you consume with it, are burned during the digestion of it, so cook your steaks and organs rare, but fully cook your egg whites as when raw then have anti nutrients (avidin, which in layman’s terms will inhibit the absorption of biotin - an essential nutrient, side effects are wild, but incredibly rare).
Good post

• +1
https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B07XZ8CKNM How many grams should I use diluted in how many ml of water?
Yeah that’s good stuff, make sure you have a filter though jfl.
Nah don’t digest them, throw them out.
Idk how many grams, I just use those shitty tea bags and have two at a time and add a bit of cream (tiny amount), sometimes a little honey if I want.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Wasting_my_life
Eating for the pleasure of it is gigacucked. Only eat to ingest the nutrients you need. nutritional nazi Scooby said it best, food is not supposed to be some fucking rollercoaster-ride.

• +1
Reactions: Wasting_my_life
In the end I decided my diet to be
6 eggs
1 tbsp EVOO
400 g ground beef (95% lean)
50 g almonds
1 avocado
Some butter
2 brown bread toast slices
3 teaspoons of dandelion leaves

Should I use salt substitutes like 0% sodium salts? @SteveRogers
What’s your opinion on Aspartame and artificial sweeteners and how they relate to water retention?

Last edited:
  • +1
In the end I decided my diet to be
6 eggs
1 tbsp EVOO
400 g ground beef (95% lean)
50 g almonds
1 avocado
Some butter
2 brown bread toast slices
3 teaspoons of dandelion leaves

Should I use salt substitutes like 0% sodium salts? @SteveRogers
What’s your opinion on Aspartame and artificial sweeteners and how they relate to water retention?
I think sweeteners are fine, however they will certainly cause gastrointestinal problems, and adversely effect your microbiome.
I never touch them.

I use this “lite salt” (jfl) it’s like 80% potassium, 20% sodium, rarely do I salt my meals though, the cheese adds the additional flavour (or in the case of steaks I like to add 2 poached eggs on top and get the yolk all over the steak.

You could go without the brown bread though tbh, if anything I’d go with white as it has less anti nutrients. If you have a “gluten craving” you can always make egg white wraps with egg whites and almond flour (or powdered pork rinds) to have with some chicken, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese and avo if you want - tastes delicious.

Do include organs in your diet though, they go a long way

@Prettyboy, thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Prettyboy
I think sweeteners are fine, however they will certainly cause gastrointestinal problems, and adversely effect your microbiome.
I never touch them.

I use this “lite salt” (jfl) it’s like 80% potassium, 20% sodium, rarely do I salt my meals though, the cheese adds the additional flavour (or in the case of steaks I like to add 2 poached eggs on top and get the yolk all over the steak.

You could go without the brown bread though tbh, if anything I’d go with white as it has less anti nutrients. If you have a “gluten craving” you can always make egg white wraps with egg whites and almond flour (or powdered pork rinds) to have with some chicken, scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese and avo if you want - tastes delicious.

Do include organs in your diet though, they go a long way

@Prettyboy, thoughts?
Agreed on the organs, a few ounces of liver here and there could help a lot

By no means I say artifical sweeteners are healthy (they are not), but they sometimes can be used strategically. They contain no digestible calories, but they do contain polyols which raises blood sugar level, triggering insulin response - this way after a workout they can be useful if you are really deep into leanmaxxing

I would ditch out bread and starches in general. Instead I would get in only simple carbohydrates (sugars), mainly from milk and other dairy products or fruit.

The almonds aren’t necessary, instead of them I would throw in some fatty fish like mackerel or herring for omega3 fatty acids

Thoughts?

• +1
Agreed on the organs, a few ounces of liver here and there could help a lot

By no means I say artifical sweeteners are healthy (they are not), but they sometimes can be used strategically. They contain no digestible calories, but they do contain polyols which raises blood sugar level, triggering insulin response - this way after a workout they can be useful if you are really deep into leanmaxxing

I would ditch out bread and starches in general. Instead I would get in only simple carbohydrates (sugars), mainly from milk and other dairy products or fruit.

The almonds aren’t necessary, instead of them I would throw in some fatty fish like mackerel or herring for omega3 fatty acids

Thoughts?
Agreed 100%.
Idk how well he’ll follow this though, it only takes a week or 2 to seriously start to love carnivore, and it’s effects (people also under estimate just how good heart and lung taste, seared in duck fat), but for some that’s just too inconvenient.
@Wasting_my_life - read the quoted post, he and I effortlessly maintain low bf% with no worries what so ever.

• +1
You niggas complicate everything. Just eat a normal well balanced diet

You can balance out sodium using potassium and magnesium. Plus, drink over 2.5 liters of water (especially in hot climate). Cold compresses on face for faster debloating.