leanmaxxing has raped me...

enriquecel

enriquecel

this is the revolution brahs and gangers
i went from a 440lb deadlift (205kg roughly) to a 325lb deadlift. :( over for me im going to start shooting chinese rat piss into my ass

@kaligula567 @ryuken @MA_ascender @looksmaxxing223 @asdvek

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Deleted member 47180, MA_ascender and 2 others
Nigga mentioning me without repping my posts. Bruh the jew (@enchanted_elixir ) got to you bro

4317519 1000016113

@ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and enriquecel
how much you lift doesn't matter what's matters is how your body looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, Jonas2k7, cadee and 5 others
Turkesrerone cycle imminent sar

yeah fr, i was 85kg like 20% bf when i pulled 440, now im 76kg at like 10% bf its either fill out t shirts + bloat or be lean and sorta strong but look good w a shirt off

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055 and ryuken
yeah fr, i was 85kg like 20% bf when i pulled 440, now im 76kg at like 10% bf its either fill out t shirts + bloat or be lean and sorta strong but look good w a shirt off
damn your physique is definitely good mirin bhai

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
damn your physique is definitely good mirin bhai
im gonna post it once i get leaner also face reveal coming soon :p @kaligula567

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jonas2k7, ryuken and kaligula567
No the body doesn't matter. What matters is a beautiful FACE that women can adore and worship. Body is biggest cope.

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel and ryuken
No the body doesn't matter. What matters is a beautiful FACE that women can adore and worship. Body is biggest cope.
i know nigga i wasn't implying that body is more important than face but body is more important than strength

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and enriquecel
i went from a 440lb deadlift (205kg roughly) to a 325lb deadlift. :( over for me im going to start shooting chinese rat piss into my ass

• Love it
"You gotta be a sick cunt
You gotta fuck bitches and not give a fuck
Cause that's what we do, bro
That's what the Zyzz Cunts do" mirin brahhhh

• Love it
Hahaha you fell for the twink meme

no way thats actually him
Yes bro @ReadBooksEveryday told me and fucking rep my posts bhai so I can feed my family @ryuken @MA_ascender @enriquecel @Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chowdog, ryuken, enriquecel and 1 other person
Yes bro @ReadBooksEveryday told me and fucking rep my posts bhai so I can feed my family @ryuken @MA_ascender @enriquecel @Gaygymmaxx
you know u dont have to tag me if its my thread :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567
Nigga mentioning me without repping my posts. Bruh the jew (@enchanted_elixir ) got to you bro

View attachment 3125408

@ryuken @Gaygymmaxx @ReadBooksEveryday
this nigga @kaligula567 the biggest loser i've ever seen on this forum. all this nigger does is post @enchanted_elixir, over and over as copy paste. if i ever get the chance to doxx your niggerass i'm 100% doing it you absolute retard

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567 and enriquecel
this nigga @kaligula567 the biggest loser i've ever seen on this forum. all this nigger does is post @enchanted_elixir, over and over as copy paste. if i ever get the chance to doxx your niggerass i'm 100% doing it you absolute retard
View attachment 3125553
mirin low inhib

How tf did you lose 115 lbs on your deadlift, are you leanmaxxing or auschwitzmaxxing?

How tf did you lose 115 lbs on your deadlift, are you leanmaxxing or auschwitzmaxxing?
nah im leanmaxxing properly, ive been in a deficit of 600 calories for a few months. ive been eating 180 protein and 70+ fats the whole time

nah im leanmaxxing properly, ive been in a deficit of 600 calories for a few months. ive been eating 180 protein and 70+ fats the whole time
Aight not sure then but something's clearly raping your strength, you might be nutrient deficient so eat better foods for the same amount of calories, vitamins too

Aight not sure then but something's clearly raping your strength, you might be nutrient deficient so eat better foods for the same amount of calories, vitamins too
dude ive used cronometer and tracked absolutely every morsel of food thats entered my mouth ive exceeded my rdi every single day since the cut began