Reactions: ASTRONAUTCEL, 5'7 zoomer, JoshuaG and 5 others
What’s leanmaxxing

Screenshot 20240406 004713 cominstagramandroid
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, Deleted member 64493 and Samsepioler
@moggathon

Unless you're actively leanmaxxing, you are not looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
mistee fuwy posted an video with a high pitched anime voice saying "im moggathon im 7 years old and im 180 cm"
how do this correlate to boliviancel leanmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Leanmaxx is the BIGGEST looksmax THERE IS. It single-handedly SURPASSES ANY SURGERY.

Bulking also is law
I think most of the benefits you can get from body halo you can get while being natty and building up muscle clean. Obviously using pharmaceuticals to bulk and then cut for ideal physique is faster and much easier. But every shortcut you take will cost you one way or another.

Last edited:
  • +1
That's not bloat from bodyfat, i'm higher bodyfat than you and my face Is slimmer. Water retention from roids. Roids are like super moves from RPGs, they make a lot of damage but consume all your mana and leave you depleted. Nature Always finds a way to punish you if you try to cheat your genetics

That's not bloat from bodyfat, i'm higher bodyfat than you and my face Is slimmer. Water retention from roids. Roids are like super moves from RPGs, they make a lot of damage but consume all your mana and leave you depleted. Nature Always finds a way to punish you if you try to cheat your genetics
That photo is when i was natty 2 years ago dumbass

yeah i don't get it people say leanmaxxing is cope, but realistically if u get lower body fat isn't any imporvement better then nothing?

• +1
Yeah body Is looking huge but face has descended. You were at peak smv in that second selfie
Peak psl yeah not smv, now i get more women