deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
Just ordered Pizza with Sour Cream and gonna enjoy every bite of it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Clark69, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others

i over ate from my cutting cals so im burning every single extra cal so i still lose fat jfl. 750/1000 cals done so far

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
i over ate from my cutting cals so im burning every single extra cal so i still lose fat jfl. 750/1000 cals done so far
you are ruining your body bro, i wonder what ur test level is. calorie deficit no carbs and extreme cardio

• +1
Reactions: piec
you are ruining your body bro, i wonder what ur test level is. calorie deficit no carbs and extreme cardio
only time i’m doing extreme cardio. i’ve done no cardio for weeks.
i get get carbs from fruit but i mainly eat meat

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You don't deserve german gf then.

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC, MA_ascender, Jova and 2 others
Just ordered Pizza with Sour Cream and gonna enjoy every bite of it

Been lean before

btw enjoyed a nice burger not even 10 minutes ago. Fuck it was so tasty, leanmaxxing? haha!!! you want to see my bones but i don't have any bones!!!!

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
If you're a male model, staying lean is essential for your job. However, women do not care if you have fat around the face, I remember being 195 lbs close to 20% body fat, maybe like 17% body fat, I did not have hollow cheeks like I do now and still a girl had the hots for me and asked my sister for my number.

Now I'm much leaner but I look skinny and although I feel more confident and I prefer that than being fat, people treat me as though I never touched a weight before in my life, and I appear less masculine than when I was at a higher body fat. The thing is when you're lean as a natural you look small, but when you're fat you can't help but think about how thin your face used to looks so a lot of people waste time going back and forth between lean and fat. Now I accepted that I'll look thin while I'm slowly bulking and adding weight to my lifts over time, and it's working. Eventually, in like 1-2 years, I'll have a pretty good physique as long as I stick to it, but what really sucks is having people assume that I'm a beginner who never lifted weights even though when I take my shirt off I actually look really good.

Ultimately, leanmaxxing is not pointless, it's a good start, the next step is to lean bulk for 1-2 years before cutting again, but if you just get lean and you're afraid of losing your precious abs, you'll be forever small and people will treat you as such. I got way more respect when I was bigger even though a lot of it was fat. I also have a friend who used to be 220 lbs at 6'5" lean, who went up to 275 lbs with maybe 25-30% body fat, and people are a lot more afraid of him now, because he looks a lot more muscular. He has a fat face but his muscles look much bigger than they would be if he was lean. That is not healthy but for looks, it has a great effect.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and moreroidsmoredates
btw enjoyed a nice burger not even 10 minutes ago. Fuck it was so tasty, leanmaxxing? haha!!! you want to see my bones but i don't have any bones!!!!
burgers are not necessarily junk food though
u can make 90/10 or even 95/5 burgers that still taste pretty good and are healthy

burgers are not necessarily junk food though
u can make 90/10 or even 95/5 burgers that still taste pretty good and are healthy
true but the burger i had was total goyslop, processed chicken not even a real chicken breast/fillet JFL, don't care though because taste is all that matters, it's my only cope as a subhuman.