leanmaxxing is too hard

skinmaxxer

skinmaxxer

Silver
how do you guys do it? food is too good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
I eat like a madman and still am >10% bodyfat.
It's literally metabolism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Yerico7, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
I eat like a madman and still am >10% bodyfat.
It's literally metabolism.
you probably eat 2 big meals each under 600 calories and call it eating like a madman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: j05, Birdcell, CristianT and 14 others
im leanimmaxxing this holiday, woll not eat only take vitamins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 17997
You cannot lose fat without dnp @Chadelite

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer and Deleted member 17997
you probably eat 2 big meals each under 600 calories and call it eating like a madman
Yeah you called it XD

• +1
  • +1
How is it too hard? whatever you're eating to maintain your current body, just cut it by 200-300 calories. Your weight loss will be slow and steady and you won't feel as hungry. It's a minor adjustment.

• +1
How is it too hard? whatever you're eating to maintain your current body, just cut it by 200-300 calories. Your weight loss will be slow and steady and you won't feel as hungry. It's a minor adjustment.
what about exercising

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and GuyFromSingapore
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Deleted member 23554
how do you guys do it? food is too good
Yeah but have you tried water fasting, I love food too but after a while you'll get used to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and GuyFromSingapore
just walk and stop sugar + alcool

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test and Deleted member 17997
Eat nothing but green vegetables, lean meats, and fruit. The veggies and fruits will keep you full and satiated with minimal calories, and the lean meats will retain/build muscle.

It’s impossible not to be lean when you eat that way.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, untouchable_coper, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Is food more precious to you than looking good?
i look similar un lean maxxed. i mean i'm already kinda skinny (skinny fatt'ish). skincare is way more important for me right now so it's hard to find motivation to lean down

• +1
i look similar un lean maxxed. i mean i'm already kinda skinny (skinny fatt'ish). skincare is way more important for me right now so it's hard to find motivation to lean down
Here is some motivation:
If you are heterosexual, in this species where you live, good looking prime aged women see you as a subhuman creature sexually if you are above 13-14% body fat.

When you are very lean and have at least average facial bones, women will make all sorts of excuses for why your personality is great and why you are a great guy just because they are attracted to you on a primitive, primal level.
You don't need to even try. Hell, you could be an autist and they will accept you

Tinder chad 6

All kinds of body fat ranges are accepted for women. A fat woman can still get thousands of thirsty matches.
Not so for men. Very different and strict rules for men (be lean or it's over, you will only be seen as a provider and then you will need cash or status they can take advantage of, they will never feel true attraction)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 23558 and 6 others
Cardarine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Deleted member 17997
Eat nothing but green vegetables, lean meats, and fruit. The veggies and fruits will keep you full and satiated with minimal calories, and the lean meats will retain/build muscle.

LOL

green vegetables = source of antinutrients that will destroy/prevent the absorption of nutrients you need
"lean meats" = lol. nowadays "lean meats" is factory farmed garbage, even if it claims to be grass fed.
fruit = sugar > will give acne+hairloss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 17997 and Yerico7
LOL

green vegetables = source of antinutrients that will destroy/prevent the absorption of nutrients you need
"lean meats" = lol. nowadays "lean meats" is factory farmed garbage, even if it claims to be grass fed.
Then wtf do you eat lol

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 17997
True.

I've been leanmaxxing for 45 days now and hitting the gym at least 4 times a week : Only lost 5 pounds according to the scale lol.

Certainly because I added muscle mass on top of losing bodyfat but I'm still far from the 10% bodyfat goal. I'm only starting to have a blurry 4-pack so currently at 18% I would guess.

Still long way to go but I'm getting there day by day. I've given myself a 6 months deadline to reach 67kg/150lbs (currently 78,5kg/173 lbs).

• +1
LOL

Let me guess you’re a carnivore cult follower. All these diet trends come and go, and we always circle back to the same thing: balance.

Not vegan. No carnivore. Not keto. But a balance of different foods and macronutrients. Calories in calories out. Vegetables, fruits, and meats. That’s consistently a dietary framework that keeps people lean, and healthy

• +1
Reactions: Eezz, Deleted member 23611, Gandy and 1 other person
Yeah but have you tried water fasting, I love food too but after a while you'll get used to it
I dont know man , getting fucking pissed after a 10 hour shift and coming home to your family talking bullshit is just a big ragefuel For me thats why i eat

just ran 5 laps around the track today

you're a pussy

Where are the carbs to fuel performance