Leanmaxxing is very hard

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
Without any drugs its hard asf eating bland food cant eat junk and doing wagecrl and gym needs extreme motivation

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, DeadTrees, whotthehell and 7 others
yes daddy

• JFL
Reactions: ey88 and Willmogulater
it ain't easy but that one kfc wing is putting you far away from foids

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, mulattocel, DeadTrees and 1 other person
Yeah that's why i'm on drugs :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Over for slowmetabolism-cels

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
  • +1
It's over for animal product eaters.

• +1
Yes mostly slow metabolism is due to inactive lifestyle
Sounds like at least partially cap. My body burns about 2300-2500 calories a day(I can eat that much without gaining weight at all, even without working out) and that's been like this even when I was playing League 24/7

Just lucky genetics I guess

• +1
Sounds like at least partially cap. My body burns about 2300-2500 calories a day(I can eat that much without gaining weight at all, even without working out) and that's been like this even when I was playing League 24/7

Just lucky genetics I guess
Even if u have fast metabolism u have hard time gaining weight while bulking i got big easily and reached 91 kgs during bulk but cutting is harder

Even if u have fast metabolism u have hard time gaining weight while bulking i got big easily and reached 91 kgs during bulk but cutting is harder
Yep, gaining weight is kinda impossible. Effortlessly(kinda) being at 7% bf is cool, but bulking is just hell. I can't even overeat cuz I did a lot and now I have gut problems

• +1
Yep, gaining weight is kinda impossible. Effortlessly(kinda) being at 7% bf is cool, but bulking is just hell. I can't even overeat cuz I did a lot and now I have gut problems
Theres downside to both its better to have normal metabolism

you suck at cooking.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, 6PSLcel, polio and 1 other person
15 prcnt bdf is ok

• +1
Without any drugs its hard asf eating bland food cant eat junk and doing wagecrl and gym needs extreme motivation
I was thinking about this today, this is such an NPC take.

Your taste buds literally adjust, believe it or not humans aren’t designed to eat goyslop all day. That means whole foods will start to taste genuinely good given enough time, your taste buds will become more sensitised and you’ll start to derive a lot of pleasure from eating them.

“Muh let me enjoy my life” stop coping and get lean

120 mg furosemide everyday, no potato chips or anything salty, and no carbs is so brutal bruh I just want muh hollow cheeks :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Jova
It's not. It's just that we have dalit genetics. Skinny fat and etc.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
You just don’t want it bad enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Jova
It’s literally so easy, just eat whole foods and eat less frequently

120 mg furosemide everyday, no potato chips or anything salty, and no carbs is so brutal bruh I just want muh hollow cheeks :feelswhy:
Bruh eat carbs 120mg worh no salt is enough to be debloated

You just don’t want it bad enough