LEANMAXXING Progress Update: Still Not There Yet

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones
LEANMAXXING PROGRESS UPDATE

It's taken me quite a while to feel confident enough to post myself again.
I was in a pretty bad place mentally for the last two years, and honestly, I haven't been taking care of myself like I used to.
Recently, I've stopped making excuses and decided to face my struggles head-on.

So, I've been cutting for a few weeks now, and here’s how I’m looking now compared to two years ago:
Still not where I want to be, but I’m getting there...

Here goes... :forcedsmile:

I’d guess I’m sitting around 12% body fat right now. I used to be at like 9-10% two years ago. Gonna continue cutting for now, and once that’s done, I’ll definitely start lean bulking and really fill out my frame and neck. Can’t wait to do that.

Also, I’ve just started using minoxidil on my eyebrows (3 days in) and castor oil on my eyelashes. There’s no oral minoxidil in my country, so I’m sticking with the topical solution for now. Noticing some small growth already (might be placebo though).

Pretty sus design but it should work right?

I’ve also bought some Vitamin A with retinol and azelaic acid, so I’m stepping up my skincare game. They’re on the way.
Also spamming neck exercises to thicken it up, and using a 5% caffeine solution + EGCG from The Ordinary for my under eyes (not sure if this is cope or not). Tried cornrow braids but they make sides of my head look weird and it just doesn't suit me. Might try dreads or two strand twists though.

Anything I’m missing? Thoughts on this?

Gonna make another update soon. :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Junko, N1666 and 1 other person
black

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xeqri and DarkAscender
when u eat less eat more carbs and watee to make muscles look bigger sake with bodybuilding its like pre competition carb loading but you need like to maintain so eat same amount of food to not gain fat and train if u train u can eat more eat more before sleep anyways u burn food while sleeping so u can eat more and carbs prevent from losing gycogen i was 12 bf too maybe 14 but was extreme skinny now i became leaner means muscle mass similar but fat lower i eaten more carbs and muscles became way bigger before was flatter ans i looked that having more bf but that was illiusion so u are not 12 yet just better bones u have u are 14 bf

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS and DarkAscender

I was in a pretty bad place mentally for the last two years, and honestly, I haven't been taking care of myself like I used to.

So, I've been cutting for a few weeks now, and here’s how I’m looking now compared to two years ago:

I’d guess I’m sitting around 12% body fat right now. I used to be at like 9-10% two years ago. Gonna continue cutting for now, and once that’s done, I’ll definitely start lean bulking and really fill out my frame and neck. Can’t wait to do that.

Also, I’ve just started using minoxidil on my eyebrows (3 days in) and castor oil on my eyelashes. There’s no oral minoxidil in my country, so I’m sticking with the topical solution for now. Noticing some small growth already (might be placebo though).

View attachment 3179565

I’ve also bought some Vitamin A with retinol and azelaic acid, so I’m stepping up my skincare game. They’re on the way.
Also spamming neck exercises to thicken it up, and using a 5% caffeine solution + EGCG from The Ordinary for my under eyes (not sure if this is cope or not). Tried cornrow braids but they make sides of my head look weird and it just doesn't suit me. Might try dreads or two strand twists though.

Looking good my friend 👍 miring the bf%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DarkAscender and NZb6Air
put ya glasses back on, urkel

• So Sad
Reactions: DarkAscender

View attachment 3179565

2 years and no difference?? Wow

• +1
Brootal neckcel, it shouldn’t be this hard to grow your neck. Neck grows quickly.

• +1
2 years and no difference?? Wow
Well I looked quite worse a couple weeks back, I wouldn't even want to show those pics.

I descended, but now I look sorta the same again?
I'm happy :feelsokman:

How much KG

• +1

View attachment 3179565

get dreads

• +1

View attachment 3179565

Good job bro

I actually leanmaxxed to a great degree but I've bloated since then, I'm planning on leaning to single digit body fat once I'm done bulking and gaining muscle.

• Love it
Non carnivores always over complicate losing fat and gaining muscle that it’s laughable

Stop eating carbohydrates and your body composition will go to its full genetic potential

• +1
Non carnivores always over complicate losing fat and gaining muscle that it’s laughable

Stop eating carbohydrates and your body composition will go to its full genetic potential
Expensive af tho

Height?

• +1