Leanmaxxing rn

chadley

chadley

Iron
I have 12kg to go (ive lost 15 so far and im like 20% rn) and ive barely noticed a difference in my face tbh still have bloated cheeks. can i expect to get a lean face after im done (ill be around 10-12%bf) or is it over cuz 12kg doesnt seem that much tbh.

can i expect to get a lean face after im done (ill be around 10-12%bf) or is it over cuz 12kg doesnt seem that much tbh.
yea if u arent boneless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Constantin Denis, aBetterMii and 1 other person
You need to do face exercises along with lean maxxing. Also fix your swallow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadley, evap0, Carnivore and 1 other person
You need to do face exercises along with lean maxxing. Also fix your swallow.
200.gif

• +1
Reactions: evap0
I'm also leanmaxxing after covid destroyed my physique. I probably have around 8-12kg to go before I am very lean/ripped. I am losing around 1kg every week, eating around 1800 calories a day, all animal products. No hunger so far, eating till I am full.

• +1
Reactions: chadley
Same, same:)due to recession, maybe fat distribution I don't notice much change at all suddenly until ~8-10% vs like 12-16%:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: chadley
The obsession with numbers on this site is pathetic. You either look good or you don't and how lean you have to be for how long for your face to look good - nobody can tell you that

The obsession with numbers on this site is pathetic. You either look good or you don't and how lean you have to be for how long for your face to look good - nobody can tell you that
I think 12% is a good number for most people, it's where most should have a lean face. Some will have to get very very lean (sub 10%), while others will have a really lean face at 15% body fat.

People drastically underestimate their body fat anyway, so maybe 12% doesn't mean much, as it takes on a different meaning depending on the person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and thereallegend