Reactions: FrankOcean and JizzFarmer

• JFL
Reactions: qxtwz7854, Nick.Harte and mogssssssssssssssss
this count nigger?

Last one is insane diff, others not so much

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and moreroidsmoredates
Last one is insane diff, others not so much
Agreed, the last one ascended really hard. Most people would say itโ€™s over for him and that he didnโ€™t have to leanmax. But look at him now

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and Nick.Harte
Agreed, the last one ascended really hard. Most people would say itโ€™s over for him and that he didnโ€™t have to leanmax. But look at him now
1st may have ascended but u cant see shit because of his beard, 2nd looks skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice
Can't give up before you're sub15% bf. It's worth trying tbh.

He really went from subhuman to htn. Also itโ€™s a picture with distortion, in real life motion he looks definitely better.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
sub 10 acutally, or at the very least sub 12. Sub 15% is just to not be fat anymore, unless great fat distribution genetic. Most people need 10% or below.

sub 10 acutally, or at the very least sub 12. Sub 15% is just to not be fat anymore, unless great fat distribution genetic. Most people need 10% or below.
Below 12 its not worth it and u wont maintain it if u have a social life and go in events / drink

Below 12 its not worth it and u wont maintain it if u have a social life and go in events / drink
Have you done it? I am sub 12, DEXA mesured at 10.5% a month ago, currently moving down to 8%. And guess what? I feel just fine. Even in a steep 900 cal /day deficit. (Edit : I am a 6f5 guy weighting 220 pound, my maintenance is around 3200 cal a day if I train 5 times a week, yours will be different based on acitivity level and muscle mass).

If you want to party just drink shit with the least amount of calories and spread the extra calories you drank during the week-end over the rest of the week. 1 hour steady state cardio from Monday-Friday will get rid of it no problem.

Eating lots of protein helps a ton too, 1.5g/lbs is the best, still a lot but not obnoxious.

And good muscle mass along with decent cardio is the secret to make weight loss easier.

If you check the internet, you'll find plenty of people who were able to maintain sub 10% bf year round. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition claims 8% bf is still healty.

You get used to it, just need discipline at first like when you start going to the gym, eventually becomes second nature.

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice
Have you done it? I am sub 12, DEXA mesured at 10.5% a month ago, currently moving down to 8%. And guess what? I feel just fine. Even in a steep 900 cal /day deficit. (Edit : I am a 6f5 guy weighting 220 pound, my maintenance is around 3200 cal a day if I train 5 times a week, yours will be different based on acitivity level and muscle mass).

If you want to party just drink shit with the least amount of calories and spread the extra calories you drank during the week-end over the rest of the week. 1 hour steady state cardio from Monday-Friday will get rid of it no problem.

Eating lots of protein helps a ton too, 1.5g/lbs is the best, still a lot but not obnoxious.

And good muscle mass along with decent cardio is the secret to make weight loss easier.

If you check the internet, you'll find plenty of people who were able to maintain sub 10% bf year round. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition claims 8% bf is still healty.

You get used to it, just need discipline at first like when you start going to the gym, eventually becomes second nature.
Its not like only drinking partying and shit but also when u hang out w friends i eat food as well. Ive been starting to do 20k+ steps daily since a week, hopefully it helps

Its not like only drinking partying and shit but also when u hang out w friends i eat food as well. Ive been starting to do 20k+ steps daily since a week, hopefully it helps
Restaurants are even easier, you need to drink a certain amount to have fun, but at a restaurant you can eat a healty meal. If its not an option, just order a smaller portion and work it out with the rest of the calories you ate that day. Lots of places will have nutrition facts either on the menu or their website.

Congrats on the 20k steps, that's definitely a step in the right direction. Just learn more about nutrition. The secret is really to eat a shit ton of protein and tracking what you eat like a lunatic. Take it one step at a time, sounds weird at first, but it just becomes second nature.

Restaurants are even easier, you need to drink a certain amount to have fun, but at a restaurant you can eat a healty meal. If its not an option, just order a smaller portion and work it out with the rest of the calories you ate that day. Lots of places will have nutrition facts either on the menu or their website.

Congrats on the 20k steps, that's definitely a step in the right direction. Just learn more about nutrition. The secret is really to eat a shit ton of protein and tracking what you eat like a lunatic. Take it one step at a time, sounds weird at first, but it just becomes second nature.
Yeah, steps arent hard at all, on weekends i get only 10k ish which is not bad. My diet needs work still, need to include more protein-rich foods. Thanks a lot for ur help man

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO