Leanmaxxing vs Heightmaxxing

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
Should I leanmax or heightmax at the age of 17 (almost 18)?
Would like to reach the ideal height of 6´3-6´4. Would this be possible with heightmaxing? Is it possible to heightmax without getting fat?

how tall are u

also depends on whether or not ur growth plates are open or closed

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook
Would like to reach the ideal height of 6´3-6´4. Would this be possible with heightmaxing? Is it possible to heightmax without getting fat?
Bro get tall first then you can get lean retard

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, RopeMaxxed and Deleted member 28896
Cope. That height increases from bulking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I chose the former and that has made all the difference.
I do not think whether there was much scope of me growing and whether I abandoned the last of it due to LeanMaxxing.
HowevER, I do know now that you should LeanMaxx smartly to juice out whatevER last bit of height gains you can.

Always remember Lean is Life but so is Height.

• +1
you risk growth plate closure from being fat af cuz that aromatises earlier so stay at a good bf range not too low tho

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28896
I chose the former and that has made all the difference.
I do not think whether there was much scope of me growing and whether I abandoned the last of it due to LeanMaxxing.
HowevER, I do know now that you should LeanMaxx smartly to juice out whatevER last bit of height gains you can.

Always remember Lean is Life but so is Height.
Leanmaxxing smartly would be just leaning with the classic healthy diet or is there anything additional?

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Leanmaxxing smartly would be just leaning with the classic healthy diet or is there anything additional?
I would say it must not include Chronic Starvation, lack of Protein and other MicroNutrients.

HowevER, a lack of nutrition will always cause you to lose on some height gains if you're growing.

You can choose how much you lose to an extent.

• +1
I would say it must not include Chronic Starvation, lack of Protein and other MicroNutrients.

HowevER, a lack of nutrition will always cause you to lose on some height gains if you're growing.

You can choose how much you lose to an extent.
Appreciate you. Would a balanced diet filled with protein and a 100-200 calorie deficit be able to stimulate height growth in combination with stretches?

Ngl leanmaxxing in simultaneous with heightmaxxing isn't good. You're gonna be playing with too much in the long run. U can still be lean whilst eating a caloric surplus, it's called putting more work in intensely.

Also sleep is important and is obvs for height and being lean. Sleep like shit you'll give urself problems in the long run

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 28896
Ngl leanmaxxing in simultaneous with heightmaxxing isn't good. You're gonna be playing with too much in the long run. U can still be lean whilst eating a caloric surplus, it's called putting more work in intensely.

Also sleep is important and is obvs for height and being lean. Sleep like shit you'll give urself problems in the long run
I guess I'll just stay at my current 14% bf then and then hope for some growth. Are there any supplements worth taking (that don't have side effects, I don't wanna become a baldie). Also, I really appreciate your input!

I guess I'll just stay at my current 14% bf then and then hope for some growth. Are there any supplements worth taking (that don't have side effects, I don't wanna become a baldie). Also, I really appreciate your input!
Supplements for height?
Look into @enchanted_elixir threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and Deleted member 27932
Brutal what height would u consider tall there
Id say 6 - 6´1 is average for natives. Like 6´3 and you are noticeably taller than average. Got friends who are 6´6+ also, so that is not too uncommon. Finding girls at around 6ft is not hard here but being taller definitely gives a halo as in all parts of the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and Deleted member 27932
Id say 6 - 6´1 is average for natives. Like 6´3 and you are noticeably taller than average. Got friends who are 6´6+ also, so that is not too uncommon. Finding girls at around 6ft is not hard here but being taller definitely gives a halo as in all parts of the world.
Damn that’s brutal

• +1
I live in the west, I get mogged by 13yo girls.
i live in germany too and i‘m 5‘6. You‘re above average in most countries except in Netherlands.

• +1
Appreciate you. Would a balanced diet filled with protein and a 100-200 calorie deficit be able to stimulate height growth in combination with stretches?
It theoretically should.
You do not always need caloric deficit to grow muscle. The same should apply to height then.