Leanmaxxing

lslt0ver

lslt0ver

Bronze
I'm 205lbs 6''2 15 how much more lbs should I cut down. I was thinking down to 175 but idk much lmk your thoughts.

185 and you're fine

• +1
Reactions: lslt0ver
You think i''ll have abs at 185? Most of my fat goes to my legs.
They should be visible at 185. Actually you should go down to 175-180 to lose face fat and get shredded abs.

• +1
They should be visible at 185. Actually you should go down to 175-180 to lose face fat and get shredded abs.
Yea thats what Im planning on doing. How much of a calorie defict should I be in

175 sounds about right,that would be around 15 percent body fat

• +1
do you know any good calorie tracking apps
myfitnesspal, every one uses that.

Don’t think you’ll get abs if you are too fat.

Most likely scenario is you losing weight and having excess skin that will hang in your belly and u won’t be able to have perfect showing abs. That’s what happened to me.

To show abs i had to go down to 10% bf cuz of excess skin and i suffered like a bitch to maintain it since i’m not genetically proned to be in those ranges of bf (as i was fat like you)

even at 10% i had abs showing only in good lighting and as i said the suffering wasn’t worth the physique.

I’m in a mini cut rn planning to get to 12% bf, i won’t suffer as much as first time since now i have experience and know how to ACTUALLY cut.

• +1
Reactions: lslt0ver and cxmplaint

Most likely scenario is you losing weight and having excess skin that will hang in your belly and u won’t be able to have perfect showing abs. That’s what happened to me.

To show abs i had to go down to 10% bf cuz of excess skin and i suffered like a bitch to maintain it since i’m not genetically proned to be in those ranges of bf (as i was fat like you)

even at 10% i had abs showing only in good lighting and as i said the suffering wasn’t worth the physique.

I’m in a mini cut rn planning to get to 12% bf, i won’t suffer as much as first time since now i have experience and know how to ACTUALLY cut.
fat fag

my genetic range is 14-20 shouldn be too hard thanks for the app

ty

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer