Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
191C785F F284 415A 9CD4 5254D5739A3F
32F81063 3DFB 431F 9903 D0C89136A7C2

C291E49D E024 4D44 9886 79AC1F85601B

Can’t rock that look without God-tier bones and not me nor you have ’em

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, RoyaleWithCheese, cytoplasm and 5 others
My bones so big people think im 14 percent bf when i am 30 percent but im shitskkin so never began

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and bradpittshairline
dumbest thing I ever heard
well it fucking works, your on here since 2019 and still fucking ugly maybe you should actually try somethings instead of remaining a coping fat fuck

• Love it
Reactions: Dicktator

Imagine getting single digit body fat while having a 20+% bodyfat looking face :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 20370, NordicLeonhard and 4 others
well it fucking works, your on here since 2019 and still fucking ugly maybe you should actually try somethings instead of remaining a coping fat fuck
Never been a fat fuck and only hardmaxxes work, you should learn smth from me instead of chimping around

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator and temporomandibular32
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Never been a fat fuck and only hardmaxxes work, you should learn smth from me instead of chimping around
your mad about people getting leaner, if that doesn't scream pudgy incel idk what does

your mad about people getting leaner, if that doesn't scream pudgy incel idk what does
I’m not. I’m advocating for healthier bf levels. If anything I’ve been borderline anorexic tho

The irony of this. “You have no fat in your face” doesn’t mean “you have big bones that stretch the skin on your face and negate the fat content”. It means you have no fat in your face, zero. Just like your bone mass and reading comprehension. Back to the sewers rat.

The irony of this. “You have no fat in your face” doesn’t mean “you have big bones that stretch the skin on your face and negate the fat content”. It means you have no fat in your face, zero. Just like your bone mass and reading comprehension. Back to the sewers rat.
Muh magically insane fat Distribution in the face despite being obese everywhere else isnt some declamation that will relieve you of the fact that you have no bones even when starvemaxed and are thus coping, my dear truecel

Muh magically insane fat Distribution in the face despite being obese everywhere else isnt some declamation that will relieve you of the fact that you have no bones even when starvemaxed and are thus coping, my dear truecel
Didn’t read your face won’t change even if you lose your 40% body fat. Basically 0 motivation for you at this point.

Didn’t read your face won’t change even if you lose your 40% body fat. Basically 0 motivation for you at this point.
Nice projection my dear old truecel

his face looks lean right now and I say this even tho I fight with him here every day jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Allornothing
his face looks lean right now and I say this even tho I fight with him here every day jfl
Yeah if he loses weight he will probably just get saggy skin due to poor bone support.

I’ve said this before he’s just a weirdo with nothing meaningful to say. He’s depressed and knows he’s got nothing going for him except winning arguments on here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Mr. President
Yeah if he loses weight he will probably just get saggy skin due to poor bone support.

I’ve said this before he’s just a weirdo with nothing meaningful to say. He’s depressed and knows he’s got nothing going for him except winning arguments on here.
ngl this. is true imagine not slaying after canthoplasty