“Learn a trade” is the biggest fucking scam of all time - meanwhile this is how college graduates live and get paid $200k for

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, güss, Lecherous and 14 others
people liker her are getting paid while producing nothing its all a bubble that will eventually explode

Management consultants produce a lot of value

Deloitte’s consulting revenue is 59.3 billion dollars a year

McKinsey’s consulting revenue is 10.5 billion a year

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai, Jigen, Lecherous and 4 others
Why is learn a trade not a good idea?

//Thomas DOM

Why is learn a trade not a good idea?

//Thomas DOM

You have to live a very difficult life

The pay actually isn’t bad at all compared to most college degree jobs, just the lifestyle is really really shitty

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Truecel14, futuregigamogger and 3 others
What a narcissistic white woman in that 2nd video! That sassy n nasal accent! 🤮 She is propably a Mean Bitch.

Muh croissant muh focking café latte

I bet she cheats on her handbag boyfriend (if she even have a boyfriend) . Propably too narcy to accept any man in a LTR.

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 3672, güss and 18 others
That woman will die a childless cat lady

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21969, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19766 and 4 others
that bitch is "teehee" meme as a person

• +1
Reactions: güss, vaninskybird, Jigen and 10 others
you are not female

In the trades you'll be inhaling toxic fumes too.

people liker her are getting paid while producing nothing its all a bubble that will eventually explode
COPE COPE COPE
Trades will not save you if the job market explodes the software engineer who can make a living just with a laptop and a McDonald's wifi connection is fine. Meanwhile you need to purchase thousands or tens of thousands of dollars of equipment and hire ppl to keep your own business running.

LID09032004B.jpg

Look at the software engineer's overhead costs. $300 laptop and a $1 soda (refillable). It's so over for tradecucks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kiyopon, alriodai, aBetterMii and 6 others
it is legit just don't work back breaking subhuman jobs like construction

smart tradies get job xp and start working self employed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and thereallegend
Studyfuel for me tbh
Next year is my last college year

Trades are meant for niggas that are too retarded for finance or compsci. You can make work if you go about it smart.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kiyopon, Truecel14, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
No she wont lmao
She’s waiting for a Chad that doesn’t exist. These high status successful career women expect a 6psl investment banker and those guys are super rare, bordering on non existent. She won’t settle for anything less.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, güss, bloomercel and 1 other person
Making money is impossible.

200k/year is top 0.5% income in the netherlands. Nobody earns that kind of money here.

its likely this girl got this type of job because she's related to someone high up in the firm or fucking someone high up in the firm.

if youre not a woman and your family doesnt own a multi-billion company, good luck ever getting a job like this.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Don Alejo Garza, Artemis and 2 others
She is exaggerating how easy her day is or she just filmed an easy day

I work for a company very similar to Deloitte and I don't see any of this shit there.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
High IQ thread. That bitch is bottom tier IQ as shown by her owning a Mac, yet no doubt she's making huge salary

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5815, Jigen and 2 others
This is why I am glad I grew up in a big city, where tradesmen are incel ethnics and nigs instead of robust Chads (foid stereotype about laborers). I grew up thinking these guys are suckers and low IQ because the smart guy is in the front office sipping his coffee while looking at spreadsheets. Glad I didn't grow up as some country White hick who is deluded by thinking he'll become a rich plumber

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Truecel14, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
just be a welder bro. no cap I got scammed hard by trade school. Don’t go to college bro you gonna get into debt. I have legit peers that make 300k just by doing a few hours of bs work. Tons of nepotism and booty clapping happening tho. Don’t think that being subhuman you could get a cushy job like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 23778
Don’t think that being subhuman you could get a cushy job like that
Most guys here mog the average male to oblivion though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 19766
Just become Bateman theory

Tons of nepotism
True my uncles boss made his 20 year old son become manager even though he never worked a day of his life there instead of my uncle who worked there longer than he's been alive

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, thereallegend and Ronnie
Yeah I never believed the hype. I have blue collar family members and white collar ones. Blue collar ones made good money young but in peak earning years (40-50) they were fucked from the pain. Also many of them weren't smart so they did not invest when they had good money coming in and have to take pain killers to keep working into their 50s.

Meanwhile a white collar person at 40 is at their peak. Depends on the person though if you are 100 IQ I would say becoming a plumber is better then getting some shitty business degree. If you are smart STEM or accounting are the ways to go.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Jigen and thereallegend
Best trades are Crane operators, CDL-A truck drivers. You can sit on your ass all day, and eat all the shit you want. Just be competent and hard working and you’ll make good ass money without breaking your back (body wear is similar to that of office jobs).

Also I keep hearing about these foids getting fired after making these “day in the life of” videos because the boss ends up seeing it and realizes they are the unproductive sacks of shit getting paid to drink latte’s. (While in most cases the men are actually the ones doing the work).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and thereallegend
Best trades are Crane operators, CDL-A truck drivers. You can sit on your ass all day, and eat all the shit you want. Just be competent and hard working and you’ll make good ass money without breaking your back (body wear is similar to that of office jobs).

Also I keep hearing about these foids getting fired after making these “day in the life of” videos because the boss ends up seeing it and realizes they are the unproductive sacks of shit getting paid to drink latte’s. (While in most cases the men are actually the ones doing the work).
A lot of women exist it tech to fill a quota so people just hire a few eye candies.

She is exaggerating how easy her day is or she just filmed an easy day

I work for a company very similar to Deloitte and I don't see any of this shit there.
It’s usually the unproductive workers that make these types of videos. They make gullible people like OP think it’s easy and they do nothing all day when it’s really the opposite. They’re just not doing their jobs. There’s several incidences of people (all women jfl) getting fired when the bossman sees the video and realizes they’re not doing there jobs.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 23778, thereallegend and 1 other person
It’s usually the unproductive workers that make these types of videos. They make gullible people like OP think it’s easy and they do nothing all day when it’s really the opposite. They’re just not doing their jobs. There’s several incidences of people (all women jfl) getting fired when the bossman sees the video and realizes they’re not doing there jobs.

Yeah they exaggerate how easy their day is, or they film a day that's been set aside for "team bonding" or some shit. Or as you said they're just that lazy - in which case they won't last long.

Financial services companies are ruthless, if you're not performing then they'll throw you out.

• +1
A lot of women exist it tech to fill a quota so people just hire a few eye candies.
Mayocels always squeal about affirmative action not realizing it helps them (white women) the most (followed by biracial & black women ofc). I’ve seen it my own eyes from family members who work in white collar industries. Young, good looking White women gets hired for a job she’s not qualified for, and is somehow getting promoted like every other year by simp management.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 11126
Mayocels always squeal about affirmative action not realizing it helps them (white women) the most (followed by biracial & black women ofc). I’ve seen it my own eyes from family members who work in white collar industries. Young, good looking White women gets hired for a job she’s not qualified for, and is somehow getting promoted like every other year by simp management.
The white pill with this is these girls will suddenly be unemployable at 30. They give them bs roles.

In a lot of companies they hire minorities and give them bs roles. They get a check for every one they hire

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and thereallegend
Legit tbh.
All these jobs where you don't do anything real or produce anyhing is a bubble that can't last for long.

The white pill with this is these girls will suddenly be unemployable at 30. They give them bs roles.

In a lot of companies they hire minorities and give them bs roles. They get a check for every one they hire
True but the blacks they do hire are typically mixed race ambiguous women who have a lot of white features. Even the Asian women I see in white collar aren’t the typical olive skinned Filipino type. It’s the skinbleachmaxxed Korean or Chinese women. Darker skinned women & men have to work very hard to get a job and excel and be recognized in white collar fields. That’s another blackpill people forget about.

• +1

i'm so tired of these hoes and their "day at work"
i know what is actually going on there you stupid cunt, men do all the work then the result becomes a "team effort"
you do fucking nothing, beta cucks pretend that you helped, just for a crumble of pussy, that will never come

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
twitter fired 80% of their staff (most of these do nothing women/minority positions) and their operation has been completely unaffected

perhaps others will learn

but perhaps the privilege of being around hot girls is worth quintupling your labor expenses and crippling your productivity

we will see

its fucked up how all the women in these think its cool and empowering to spend $100 a day on literal shit tier slave food

like bitch just learn to cook and stop eating fucking oat yogurt with agave and hemp heart granola bitch youre gonna be infertile in five years

poorest nigger on the savannah with a spear who makes 5$ a year eats better than you bitch