Learn an instrument

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Learning one helps make your brain become more flexible. You'll get better at everything. It's a good IQ booster. Biggest gains are made in childhood but never too late to start learning.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane, Deleted member 632 and 1 other person
Thanks, will take this advice

Bandmaster playing on a trumpet E52D64

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
i already did starting at 11

• Love it
i already did starting at 11
What do you play? I started playing the trombone earlier this year. I can read music now and play a new song after just reading it (if it's simple)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, CFW432 and Enfant terrible
Only electric guitar is a halo.
Nerds play piano and violin

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 17791
I only know how to play the piano with one hand like a faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, if I learned how to play chords and with both hands, I'd legitimately become a composer/pianist. I love playing the piano and coming up with songs.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Only electric guitar is a halo.
Nerds play piano and violin
Any would work tbh. Guitar is the biggest halo though, drums probably come second.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and buckchadley31
What do you play? I started playing the trombone earlier this year. I can read music now and play a new song after just reading it (if it's simple)
640px-Euph_SV.jpg

• +1
I only know how to play the piano with one hand like a faggot :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:, if I learned how to play chords and with both hands. I'd legitimately become a composer/pianist. I love playing the piano and coming up with songs.
Sounds cool!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
iam white
Yeah I know, that was a dumb joke after I realized that Asians force their children to start playing the piano at 5 and shit. Nah, you just another wite boi.

Yeah I know, that was a dumb joke after I realized that Asians force their children to start playing the piano at 5 and shit. Nah, you just another wite boi.
I wish i could play piano tbh
but as a kid i didnt like it
i got lessons

You bald + curry living in the west + play piano and violin.
Allah has really cursed yoBoi.

I like how my curse was solidified only after you found out that I played the piano.

Any would work tbh. Guitar is the biggest halo though, drums probably come second.
Yeah drums too. Imagine being drummer/guitarist in some metal band in the 80's/90's/early 20's.
They were drowning in pussy, ass and drugs.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible