learning from your mistakes means nothing

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
in 2020, i just gave up on the girl i loved because she was bipolar.

in 2023, i met another girl and absolutely refused to do the same mistake again. i didnt give up but it didnt matter cuz she had ghosted and had exhausted her use of me.

the girl has to be somehwat attracted to you for persistance to work. i should have embraced being a simp for a while instead of whinning because she didnt grab my cock. i could have been exchanging memes with her on instagram if i wasnt retarded.

now everything is pointless. there are no girls my age and younger girls are a disease.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, HyderabadLion234 and primqwe
Dnr bbc is law

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
While you try to learn from mistakes, working on yourself and other bullshit, some 80 iq ape who can barely speak fucks your oneitis in the anus. That's the only lesson you need in this shit life.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and Apparition
While you try to learn from mistakes, working on yourself and other bullshit, some 80 iq ape who can barely speak fucks your oneitis in the anus. That's the only lesson you need in this shit life.
to be fair though i shouldnt have even met my oneitis to begin with anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz and lepo2317
Shut up ugly ass Greek faggot I will fuck your ugly onetis while you jerk your lil cock faggot nigger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, glaruz, primqwe and 1 other person
Shut up ugly ass Greek faggot I will fuck your ugly onetis while you jerk your lil cock faggot nigger
That's the way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 0clue and Apparition
she wouldnt even look at any forum member here lol

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
I hope you are really young so you can get experience and realize that all women are sluts of some guys (GL guys). While you are crying that you lost a chance blaming yourself about it, she jumps on some GL, dumb as fuck chad's dick. I hope you are teenager. If you are older, it's over for you. You will end up as cuckold/bluepill loser.

so you tried two times and concluded it doesnt work?

you barely have any mistakes to learn from retard. you learn from mistakes if youre willing to risk it

• Woah
Reactions: primqwe
hope you are really young so you can get experience and realize that all women are sluts of some guys (GL guys
im aware but im also very lucky because i will never see her again whether alone or with a guy

. While you are crying that you lost a chance blaming yourself about it,
which one are we talking about? my old oneitis couldnt pull good looking guys

so you tried two times and concluded it doesnt work?
i actually tried many more times. no girl ever made me feel like my old itis did and never had as much connection as i did with her. but i wasnt good enough for her back then. and now that i am, she is gone ofc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
i actually tried many more times. no girl ever made me feel like my old itis did and never had as much connection as i did with her. but i wasnt good enough for her back then. and now that i am, she is gone ofc.
you need to give up your oneitis, she isn't a part of your life anymore, just a figment of your imagination

its a parasite in your mind thats stopping you from living fully

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
you need to give up your oneitis, she isn't a part of your life anymore, just a figment of your imagination

its a parasite in your mind thats stopping you from living fully
there isnt anything else out there for me. everything ended in 2020. there is like only one girl for average non NT guys like me and i blew it so im paying the price. al girls after her were scum

• JFL
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
there isnt anything else out there for me. everything ended in 2020. there is like only one girl for average non NT guys like me and i blew it so im paying the price. al girls after her were scum
she doesnt exist in your life anymore, get that through your head.

you either choose to die for some figment of your imagination or you give it up and improve your life

"b-b-but im non-NT!!"
>can literally become NT by socializing

i dont have much in my life anyway lol.
you can always acquire things, anything you want

not really. brain chmeistry is brain chemistry
There is no physical chemistry involved in NT. Unless youre diagnosed with autism (which i know isnt the case just by the way you talk), your social abilities are always subject to improve. Its kind of like improving your aim in an FPS game, your neurons adapt to respond appropriately to social cues, as well as learning new ones

you can always acquire things, anything you want
you cant acquire people though. im very old and there arent any women my age left. sadly younger girls are very evil so no point in going for them. i lalso have lots of regret for allowing myself to "love" a younger girl. it was sad and pathetic which is why she was able to use me

There is no physical chemistry involved in NT. Unless youre diagnosed with autism (which i know isnt the case just by the way you talk), your social abilities are always subject to improve. Its kind of like improving your aim in an FPS game, your neurons adapt to respond appropriately to social cues, as well as learning new ones
bluepilled cope

you cant acquire people though.
You can connect with people, you dont want to acquire them

im very old and there arent any women my age left.
Cope. Youre writing out your nonsensical copes out in plain text now. Maybe just admit to yourself youre coping

sadly younger girls are very evil so no point in going for them.
No, theyre just not appropriate for you.

i lalso have lots of regret for allowing myself to "love" a younger girl. it was sad and pathetic which is why she was able to use me
Dont go for younger girls, and dont let them use you, stop hating yourself

bluepilled cope
Scientific cope*

You either have some form of anxiety/avoidant or youre not socialized enough, in either case you need to socialize to fix it

You can connect with people, you dont want to acquire them
i cant rly connect with anyone lol. i sadly got a very weird combo of traits

Youre writing out your nonsensical copes out in plain text now. Maybe just admit to yourself youre coping
there arent any women that ar 25+ in my country

No, theyre just not appropriate for you.
true but sadly thats all i meet. havent met a girl my age since 2020

ont go for younger girls, and dont let them use you, stop hating yourself
it happened only once.....

i cant rly connect with anyone lol. i sadly got a very weird combo of traits
You probably can, you just need to be more open

there arent any women that ar 25+ in my country
whats the point of writing this when you know its not true?

true but sadly thats all i meet. havent met a girl my age since 2020
look harder

it happened only once.....
why is it a defining trait of your personality then? you seem to place too much value in this single event, without actually learning from it

You probably can, you just need to be more open
its not about being open its about vibins

whats the point of writing this when you know its not true?
no it is true. women in greece, after 23-24, completely disappear. its magic actually

look harder
i have gone out with 7 girls, it doesnt work. and i feel like women born in 95 are subhuman anyway

why is it a defining trait of your personality then? you seem to place too much value in this single event, w
the only reason she used me was because i was vulenrable. i place lots of value because it was a brootal experience. imagine wantng an emotional tampon and choosing the miserable guy who is gonne rope to do your work with.

Maybe you cuz you're ugly as shit lol
If I was in Greece I would be slaying your oneitis ugly ass pussy

• JFL
If I was in Greece I would be slaying your oneitis ugly ass pussy
is it nighttime where you are? but anyway, you aint sleeping so STOP DREAMING

Learning from mistakes means implementing something useful and trying again, not just trying again.
In the sexual sphere this is relatively possible, not so much actually possible.

• So Sad
Learning from mistakes means implementing something useful and trying again, not just trying again.
In the sexual sphere this is relatively possible, not so much actually possible.
i implemented some things and it didnt even matter because that bitch was using me as an emtoional tmapon because i look like prey

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar