Learning Languages For Geomaxxing

Azonin

Azonin

6'6 white brokie
I didn't know I was such a genius that I can learn a legit language in 30 days. and yet it becomes so helpful the work pays off you can finally move to that country and impress the dumb foids with your skills they will literally fuck you let alone im a well off tall young whiteboi. Tho i dont really wanna learn the asian languages they seem ugly and lame just the american/european and maybe middle eastern

@SecularIslamist Imagine I learn arabic and move there to fuck that tanned hot pussy :heart:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and poopoohead
I didn't know I was such a genius that I can learn a legit language in 30 days. and yet it becomes so helpful the work pays off you can finally move to that country and impress the dumb foids with your skills they will literally fuck you let alone im a well off tall young whiteboi. Tho i dont really wanna learn the asian languages they seem ugly and lame just the american/european and maybe middle eastern
Not 30 days. If you speak like a native with an accent and are vocabularymaxxed it's massive halo.
@SecularIslamist Imagine I learn arabic and move there to fuck that tanned hot pussy :heart:
They are far more conservative than western whores. That is, unless you find a westernised whore. In which case you're better of trying to fuck Lebanese or Iranians. Most are Shia so I really don't care if you fucked them.