Learning to Dance is the best thing u can do If u wanna pull in the club

D

Deleted

Lurker
Clubbing is a bad way to get girls If you dont think its fun to be there without them.

If u learn to dance and isnt ugly you’ll get surrounded by girls wanting to dance and they’ll at times even pull you away to talk w you.

A good way To make girls approach you when you’ve stopped being a high inhib cuck who sits at a table is to have a shirt with a weird/meme text on it, it can be anything like ”I ❤️ milfs” or whatever (i have a ”Think about love 🤟” one and have gotten to third base w a girl Bcuz of it)

Tl:dr learn to dance and drown in pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 9670 and incel194012940
I had forgotten that europeans and americans cannot dance and look like wood.

You don't really "dance" at the disco, it's too crowded...you just need a good amount of alcohol and you're good to go

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zylk
Most ppl are too high inhib to dance alone when the floor is empty but not being scared to lay down moves alone is essential If you want to bring other people to Come dance w u.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Clubbing is a bad way to get girls If you dont think its fun to be there without them.
You have to enjoy yourself first before others can enjoy your company

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, gggg3333, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
You don't really "dance" at the disco, it's too crowded...you just need a good amount of alcohol and you're good to go
Yes you do atleast where i live even when its crowded. For months there have just been people jumping like incels but recently me and some friends have started actually dancing and creating circles where people can jump in and we’ll all cheer on Ngl its 10x the vibe it used to be and as i’m writing this i’M drowning in sweatshirt from today.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
i do not do degenerate black and latin dancing.

i do not do degenerate black and latin dancing.
Don't feel offended. I don't either, in Argentina we dance tango, some countries in Europe like France or Spain do it.

Ea29ff1286ba5dab6c73b33af2c27f30

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
How do you dance am extremely stiff.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
LOL say that to 99% of people who go to clubs.
99% of dudes wouldnt go to clubs If they didnt think in the back of their head that maybe, one day, a girl Will go home with them. Yet very few guys actually gets any puss and those who do still just get a drunken hookup with a sweaty bitch.

Do a video of you dancing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Wait you guys now even have to "learn" to dance?

"Learning to dance " is that even a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back