Learning to have a girlfriend is letting things go

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Trying to find a girlfriend to love and be there for isn't for everyone. When you're younger and spoiled (privileged) it's difficult to settle down with one. And with today's girl's perspective, the same story. So we have spoiled people wanting likewise but not willing to accept commitment because of the potentiality of something better. Ouch. That's how that feels to any woman. Or guy.

Then toss in social media and dating apps, boogers. Like a shopping mall. Too many to choose from. But you give it a shot anyway, This one's for me! And message her your interest. But ugh, the reply wasn't something you were expecting.

"No. Go away. Fix your face while you're at it."

Snapper, crappers. Houston, we have a hater. You say to yourself. Though any other man would just walk away, sort of speak, and try the next one. But ugh! That pride of yours has been damaged.

"Bitch, I'll stomp your face in then shit in your mouth."

"Wow. Now your true colors are blossoming. Here's some advice, rope." She replies. Now the blood is boiling. You weren't expecting this to be so difficult. So you try to start a reply but she has already blocked out. UGH! Now you're pissed off. What the fuck is wrong with this vagina? You ponder to yourself. So this is where you forget about her and move the fuck on. But no. Instead, you create another profile just to message her back.

"HAHAHA! You can't get rid of me that easy!" You send a message to her from the new cleverly created account you named, BitchYouCantGetRidOfMeThatEZ$

Block. She blocks you again. Now she's living rent-free in your head. Congratulations. And not only that, you're intimidated from seeking another person. That one user managed to discourage you from the entire vagina species. Wow!

Learning how to let that shit go and move the fuck on is difficult for some people. But once you learn how to, then you'll be ready for a girlfriend. Because we all have problems in our lives. Not every day is hunky-dory. And vaginas have dilemmas males don't. Periods. And learning what the fuck is going on inside her body is one step closer to understanding a relationship.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, BrettyBoy, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
:redpill::redpill: Good Redpill Shit test.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
:redpill::redpill: Good Redpill Shit test.
Its not for everyone. I get that. But perhaps someone on here is experiencing and trying to make sense of this tension in the dating world.

Its not for everyone. I get that. But perhaps someone on here is experiencing and trying to make sense of this tension in the dating world.
@IwantToLooksMaxx Is getting played by a Underaged 14 yo and Legal 18 yo sisters.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and BigJimsWornOutTires
bruh sometimes i ask myself what the fk is wrong with your Brain:forcedsmile::hnghn:

• Woah
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
@IwantToLooksMaxx Is getting played by a Underaged 14 yo and Legal 18 yo sisters.
14 years old is a child that still plays with dolls when no one's around. You don't mess with that brain of hers. She's still developing into a person. It's like trying to drive a car with two inflated tires at the front, but two flat ones at the back. Sure, you can drive it but you won't get too far. And you'll do more damage along the way. But also place yourself in danger.

Can't read your fucking posts
change your fucking avi you old creep
Can't look at it
I see this thing in front of my house I'm calling the cops:feelsmega:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´ and BigJimsWornOutTires
Can't read your fucking posts
change your fucking avi you old creep
Can't look at it
I see this thing in front of my house I'm calling the cops:feelsmega:

tenor.gif

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Stop drinking soy at the first hours in the morning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: spark and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ugh. You don't get a girlfriend. That's not the way it works unless you're filthy rich. And if that's the case, then your family will select the right mate as long as the proper formalities are followed and forms filled out with an attorney present. But most of you on here have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, but that's okay!

TO THE ONE WITH THE CIGAR BOX FILLED WITH TRINKETS: "Tiss tiss tiss," says the gardener. "Why are you tendering my crops?" Ugh.

tenor.gif

14 years old is a child that still plays with dolls when no one's around. You don't mess with that brain of hers. She's still developing into a person. It's like trying to drive a car with two inflated tires at the front, but two flat ones at the back. Sure, you can drive it but you won't get too far. And you'll do more damage along the way. But also place yourself in danger.
keep coping you utter subhuman

• Woah
Imagine thinking being a betamale slave (bf) is a viable life choice in 2021.

• Woah
  • Woah
the joke is on you; she doesnt love you, never will
you will learn in time, young padawan
Ugh. What is love? According to Tina Turner, it's being drunk all day while getting beaten up by another drunk. But what does love got to do with that? Ugh. Well. Two fucking drunks make a right. Right? Think about it. Love is (a)like. But here comes the pickle. The Almighty is evident. Very, very, real. And that spiritual parasite (the bisexual serpent) thinks it's winning. When in fact, it already lost. Parallel universe concept, it contemplates. Ugh. Alternative realities. Why do you think so many writers continue pondering such? Inspired! Ugh. The essence of pure grace. That Holy spirit. Holy ghost. Nephilim too has never died. Only ascended. Like that Holy Spirit, it too can inspire. This world is beyond understanding. Arrogant fucks falling down to the Earth in overpriced tin cans, saying, "Look at us! We're spacemen." Ugh. Little minds all think alike.

Last edited:
Ugh. What is love? According to Tina Turner, it's being drunk all day while getting beaten up by another drunk. But what does love got to do with that? Ugh. Well. Two fucking drunks make a right. Right? Think about it. Love is (a)like. But here comes the pickle. The Almighty is evident. Very, very, real. And that spiritual parasite (the bisexual serpent) thinks it's winning. When in fact, it already lost. Parallel universe concept, it contemplates. Ugh. Alternative realities. Why do you think so many writers continue pondering such? Inspired! Ugh. The essence of pure grace. That Holy spirit. Holy ghost. Nephilim too has never died. Only ascended. Like that Holy Spirit, it too can inspire. This world is beyond understanding. Arrogant fucks falling down to the Earth in overpriced tin cans, saying, "Look at us! We're spacemen." Ugh. Little minds all think alike.

you sperged out; but just dont get into an LTR in 2021 unless the foid allows you to cheat somehow and she is a saint; thast all ya need to know

• Woah
you sperged out; but just dont get into an LTR in 2021 unless the foid allows you to cheat somehow and she is a saint; thast all ya need to know
Polygamy. Its about the same thing. You're having sex with other women. Though it justifies cheating. Because everyone's in agreement. And usually, the Almighty is thrown in there somehow. Making it sound more legit. "Gad told me to have multiple wives. And if you're in disagreement, you're going to Hell for eternity." But can you imagine that?

WIFE 1. You have sex and sleep with her on Monday.
WIFE 2. You do the same with this one on Tuesday.

And so on.

Ugh.