leaving basement and looksmaxcelling cant be done at same time

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
if you hang out with your friends you will likely get drunk smoke weed eat bad food etc.
inb4 me and my friends just discuss anime together. only thing you can do is go to gym in this case and do supersets every single session, or run/bike

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
if you hang out with your friends you will likely get drunk smoke weed eat bad food etc.
inb4 me and my friends just discuss anime together. only thing you can do is go to gym in this case and do supersets every single session, or run/bike
Wrong.I go to school and gym and eat shit.
Still looksmaxxing

well doesnt that rob you off tho
Nah I still got good skin and improve my body every time I got to the gym.Of course you need to leave your basement.Wtf is life if you stayed at home all the time

Nah I still got good skin and improve my body every time I got to the gym.Of course you need to leave your basement.Wtf is life if you stayed at home all the time
just shitposting man im not saying its not worth it

I got out and inspect missile launcher sites with my buddies teehee

I don't get the problem? I hangout with people at bars and just get water, if they ask why I tell them I'm fasting/dieting/dont feel like it and they dont think twice about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I don't get the problem? I hangout with people at bars and just get water, if they ask why I tell them I'm fasting/dieting/dont feel like it and they dont think twice about it.
do you legit have kid bro?

Yes, I have two kids. One's 4 and the other is 6.
Fuck, I now feel weird about it. I thought this forum was full of angry teens. I don't want adults lurking here.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
Justlol if you don't track the calories of the amount of beer and kebab your are taking in and compensating for it afterwards.

Just have gymcell friends