Leaving the forum + isolating myself completely from soyciety

gigell

gigell

Kraken
I don’t feel happiness anymore while scrolling here , I get reminded too much of what I don’t have. I also struggled fitting in. I did talk to a lot of people but for some reason I wanted to have name for myself and become popular. But like irl only chads can get really popular and known. Reason why @Clavicular is popular he’s Chadlite if he was ltn and doing the things he does he wouldn’t get popular this forum is unfair and brutal just like irl. Tired of jestering. All I did was jester here and irl to try to get popular.

I didn’t ascend Im still an ugly guy. @sub5c3l saw my so called ascension. It’s a frauded pic ,unfrauded I still look like shit. It’s the reason I don’t have girlfriend and etc. Normie tier doesn’t exist in 2024 it’s just subhuman and Chadlite+ Even if I was mtn thats still subhuman. I’m currently on a class trip in Barcelona and the foids haven’t shown any interest to us boys, all they do is look at the chads that walk on the streets. We were sitting on a table and a fat foid said I’m cold while for some reason I spoke and I said it’s hot in here. My classmate told to us “If he’s hot then he should give his jacked to you” And she said my classmates name , “please no” When I heard that I wanted to ER right there.

This site just reminds me of what I don’t have and everything in the modern world is just lust and pride. Everyone just chases sex especially foids. Everything is just a show off. Lust controls the modern world. Jews have won and control the world but not for long , Jesus Christ will come back we will live in the 1000 year kingdom everyone will be beautiful and there will be harmony and no sin. Stop blaming god for your looks. The weak filthy devil and the Jews took advantage. Even if you weren’t chad a few decades ago before social media and before the Jews put action in their plan. You could have gotten a girlfriend because at that time people actually cared about the soul and your achievements not necessarily your exterior.

I can’t be accepted in this world because of how I behave and look so I will isolate myself not interact with anybody neither online and irl. I will probably increase knowledge , do garden work and play vidya alone. Idc lol anymore. There is nobody in this world to save you accept Jesus. Even if I do ascend what’s it for Lust , pride and vanity ? I pray to God every night to make me 6”8 gigachad just to be accepted by soyciety. Also real love doesn’t exist. You will get cucked unless chad so stop chasing it. Even if younger foids they all want chad. They are brainwashed early and now their brains are rottted and reject everyone in school. Love doesn’t exist. Also I won’t rope , accept how things are and not be a pussy.

I will return to soyciety and this forum only if I ascend. Which is unknown. Nobody seems to care for me here anyways so doesn’t matter. I haven’t really added anything usefull to the site aswell
. Thank you everybody for the advice you guys have gave me. I have put it to use and continue to put it to use. But you can’t change dna so I have a limit. I will not delete my account I will log in every couple of months to check up on things. If you need any advice then dm me on discord #gigelv/gigell , the one with duke nukem Pepe Pfp

Goodbye hope you guys ascend and find happiness and purpose in this cruel world. Fine if you don’t read. God bless you

@irkedphaggot @Narcissus🥀 @sub5c3l @i_love_roosters @Vermilioncore @Ricky212 @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @BrahminBoss @maxxmclooks @mug @ggg.tv🤫 @Iasacrko @n9wiff @BrendioEEE @ShawarmaFilth @Sny @Bojack @Hardrada @Zenis @UndiagnosedSchizo @EvangelicalRapist@yeeyeeslayer@IAMNOTANINCEL @Autismcel @Lynxress @StraightHeadJames @try2beme @exo @drop @wackedchives @nathan @Bonecel01 @Gonthar @RomanianCel @traveler @Debetro @Sexually Disabled @Arditi @soover4me @SurgeryEnjoyer @emeraldglass @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @SixCRY @mogstar @whitegymcel88 @MTMM @FrenchChad @asdvek @Azonin @<6PSLcel @murdah @coisbhai @Crisick @ascendedd @ascension

@Charisma

@Xangsane

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PsychoH, lost222, silencio and 14 others
First

• +1
Reactions: gigell
I hope no one reads this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
Tldr: I’m leaving the forum and society , returning if I only ascend. I’m a nobody , mentally ill ugly

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
@gigell don't delete your account by the way, you don't lose anyting with keeping it

@gigell don't delete your account by the way, you don't lose anyting with keeping it
Ik I said I won’t delete I’ll check up every few months

That was the age I deleted my first account. Good times, time flies
I had fun here but it’s time for a new chapter

I don’t feel happy and also my health was affected because of this forum endless scrolling on threads going to bed late

I had fun here but it’s time for a new chapter
That's what everyones says. New year new me! New week new me! I'll do x and new me!

• +1
Reactions: smallman and gigell
Everything you wrote was very well written. I fully understand your struggle and what you mean by every word. It just shows how hard life is for strangers we don't know. We've had some very nice intentions. It was nice to have you and it's so shit to lose another good member in a forum full of try hards. I hope you sort your situation out and come back in the near future

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, silencio, gigell and 1 other person
Yeah, I'm probably leaving too. Too much favoritism here.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and gigell
The weak filthy devil and the Jews took advantage. Even if you weren’t chad a few decades ago before social media and before the Jews put action in their plan. You could have gotten a girlfriend because at that time people actually cared about the soul and your achievements not necessarily your exterior.
JFL jews didnt control the inferiority your ancestors created with their lives.
They didnt control what is primally more desirable and more optimal for better reproduction/survival
Jews only made your problem more clear, and highlighted the truth. u dont like that

there was never a time where "soul" was a bigger sexual market motivator. Your exterior reflects heavily on the amount of blessing u were provided with at birth. this world is luck and the experiences u have today are a direct link to how unlucky u were

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and gigell
Goodbye hope you guys ascend and find happiness and purpose in this cruel world. Fine if you don’t read. God bless you
you too , goodluck

• +1
Reactions: gigell
who is clavicular?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
That's what everyones says. New year new me! New week new me! I'll do x and new me!
People think clicking "delete account" on this website will make a huge difference on their irl life :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 71172, Debetro and gigell
I don’t feel happiness anymore while scrolling here , I get reminded too much of what I don’t have. I also struggled fitting in. I did talk to a lot of people but for some reason I wanted to have name for myself and become popular. But like irl only chads can get really popular and known. Reason why @Clavicular is popular he’s Chadlite if he was ltn and doing the things he does he wouldn’t get popular this forum is unfair and brutal just like irl. Tired of jestering. All I did was jester here and irl to try to get popular.

I didn’t ascend Im still an ugly guy. @sub5c3l saw my so called ascension. It’s a frauded pic ,unfrauded I still look like shit. It’s the reason I don’t have girlfriend and etc. Normie tier doesn’t exist in 2024 it’s just subhuman and Chadlite+ Even if I was mtn thats still subhuman. I’m currently on a class trip in Barcelona and the foids haven’t shown any interest to us boys, all they do is look at the chads that walk on the streets. We were sitting on a table and a fat foid said I’m cold while for some reason I spoke and I said it’s hot in here. My classmate told to us “If he’s hot then he should give his jacked to you” And she said my classmates name , “please no” When I heard that I wanted to ER right there.

This site just reminds me of what I don’t have and everything in the modern world is just lust and pride. Everyone just chases sex especially foids. Everything is just a show off. Lust controls the modern world. Jews have won and control the world but not for long , Jesus Christ will come back we will live in the 1000 year kingdom everyone will be beautiful and there will be harmony and no sin. Stop blaming god for your looks. The weak filthy devil and the Jews took advantage. Even if you weren’t chad a few decades ago before social media and before the Jews put action in their plan. You could have gotten a girlfriend because at that time people actually cared about the soul and your achievements not necessarily your exterior.

I can’t be accepted in this world because of how I behave and look so I will isolate myself not interact with anybody neither online and irl. I will probably increase knowledge , do garden work and play vidya alone. Idc lol anymore. There is nobody in this world to save you accept Jesus. Even if I do ascend what’s it for Lust , pride and vanity ? I pray to God every night to make me 6”8 gigachad just to be accepted by soyciety. Also real love doesn’t exist. You will get cucked unless chad so stop chasing it. Even if younger foids they all want chad. They are brainwashed early and now their brains are rottted and reject everyone in school. Love doesn’t exist. Also I won’t rope , accept how things are and not be a pussy.

I will return to soyciety and this forum only if I ascend. Which is unknown. Nobody seems to care for me here anyways so doesn’t matter. I haven’t really added anything usefull to the site aswell
. Thank you everybody for the advice you guys have gave me. I have put it to use and continue to put it to use. But you can’t change dna so I have a limit. I will not delete my account I will log in every couple of months to check up on things. If you need any advice then dm me on discord #gigelv/gigell , the one with duke nukem Pepe Pfp

@irkedphaggot @Narcissus🥀 @sub5c3l @i_love_roosters @Vermilioncore @Ricky212 @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @BrahminBoss @maxxmclooks @mug @ggg.tv🤫 @Iasacrko @n9wiff @BrendioEEE @ShawarmaFilth @Sny @Bojack @Hardrada @Zenis @UndiagnosedSchizo @EvangelicalRapist@yeeyeeslayer@IAMNOTANINCEL @Autismcel @Lynxress @StraightHeadJames @try2beme @exo @drop @wackedchives @nathan @Bonecel01 @Gonthar @RomanianCel @traveler @Debetro @Sexually Disabled @Arditi @soover4me @SurgeryEnjoyer @emeraldglass @Michael Myers @Jason Voorhees @SixCRY @mogstar @whitegymcel88 @MTMM @FrenchChad @asdvek @Azonin @<6PSLcel @murdah @coisbhai @Crisick @ascendedd @ascension

@Charisma

@Xangsane
Cyaa:feelsgood::feelspanties:

• JFL
Reactions: Aero

@Charisma

@Xangsane
i will miss this guy , hes a great user. always talking about the jews