Leaving the house is lifefuel

D

Deleted member 17918

kyphosismaxxer
I just walked around in a major urban area for 10 minutes and yet to find someone who mogs me.

Im 6ft 2 white HTN.

JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE THEORY

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and ....
Walk around a major city during the day and look how many guys you mog vs mog you.

You may be surprised.

It has to be a non descript area around the center.

Results will skew massively in upscale department stores / high end lounges / bars.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
PSL is stupid. What matters is your percentile rank in the general population and people in your age range.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Elvisandreaa, TeenAscender and 2 others
Walk around a major city during the day and look how many guys you mog vs mog you.
It depends where you live and where you walk. For example when I travel by public transport I usually don't see a lot of person +-my age. You should go to the place where there are a lot of people your age, only then you can tell your percentile rank

+ your country percentile rank and international percentile rank can be very different

Even I can do this. You're cherry picking subhumans to compete with so you can feel better.

The hot guys only come out at night, to slay in clubs. Last time I made the mistake of going out at night I was brutally mogged by 90% of men and that's not even counting that they are all gigaNT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17918
I just walked around in a major urban area for 10 minutes and yet to find someone who mogs me.

Im 6ft 2 white HTN.

Leave this site theory.

Most here aren't tallfag HTN's like you.

Even I can do this. You're cherry picking subhumans to compete with so you can feel better.

The hot guys only come out at night, to slay in clubs. Last time I made the mistake of going out at night I was brutally mogged by 90% of men and that's not even counting that they are all gigaNT.
Could be true ngl.

Which country do u live in? When I went to America average height was like 5’11+ and for woman like 5’6+ also HTN face were way more common but in Europe most people I see are ugly as shit

for me its suifuel cuz Im constantly mogged

Im 6ft 2 white HTN.

most of those subhumans had more success with women than u bc they leave home on daily basis

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17918

indeed

I undoubtedly SMVmog a many of teh average men just walking out in public (6'1, average face, young lean athletic etc)

but compare myself to white sexually active 17-22 year olds at a party and suddenly many 6'3+ white/mullattos come out of the shadows to mog me into oblivion and turn me incel within that setting (Not an aspie exxageration)

You cant cope by cmoparing yourself to 30+ year old average joe subhumans you dont compete with just roaming the streets, only compare yourself to your own demographic that you compete with

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 17918
my face doesn't matter because I'm heightmogged everywhere by guys and even girls

so I stay at home with my copes