Leaving the house when you're sick af.

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Some people don't leave their house when they're sick but I wanna take down as many people as I can with me. If I'm suffering with this fever and headache I want others to suffer too. Any thoughts boyos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, IWantToMax, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
No offence but sounds pretty selfish to want to make others feel ill just because you’re feeling that way.

I have a headache right now but wouldn’t give it to anyone else if I could because it’s painful to deal with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1680, DoctorPMA and 5 others
No offence but sounds pretty selfish to want to make others feel ill just because you’re feeling that way.

I have a headache right now but wouldn’t give it to anyone else if I could because it’s painful to deal with.
Lol it was a joke

low t

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Shitpost central.

XD

im calling the weewoo 🚔👮🏻‍♀️ 🚨
this man trynna spread his epidemic of ebola

Cuuy

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Hurting others without benefitting yourself is stupid.
The world is cruel enough by itself.
Hurting others while benefitting yourself is more undestandable but still wrong.

baste.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

BrettyB̶o̶y̶Bro

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Go to the gym and cough it out your system and make sure to touch all the equipment. Share the love.

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee