Leaving this forum forever

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

August 15th
Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

I've enjoyed my time but it's now time to move on, bye.
TL;DR: A nobody announces his departure.

• +1
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69 and AsGoodAsItGets
24235.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sozz, GabachoCopium, NumbThePain and 3 others
Before I joined .org I had a quite good life, I had friends, I did well in school, and I spoke to girls from time to time.
I came across the site after I had taken a selfie and noticed my asymmetry (a common gateway to the blackpill).

In the beginning I was not very toxic, and I was genuinely trying to improve my looks, and I genuinely tried helping others.
I started developing rigorous routines, gym almost daily, efficient studying within certain hours, etc. I even did semen retention.

With time though, everything started to fall apart; I became toxic, I became lazy and dropped all my regiments, I even started to disconnect from reality.
I'm now at the point where I'm a full-blown loser, I have nothing going my way, nothing, and it's all my own fault.

Therefore, instead of going NEET and committing suicide in a couple of years, I'm going to turn my life around, and part of that will be leaving this site.
I don't need my account deleted, since I might come back in a couple of years to remind me how far I've come, reminiscing about the most degenerate point in my life.

You have to stay. If you don’t you will never ascend especially considering your shit shit shit genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Where's the tinder update you goddamn nigger.

Martin Scorsese Miami GIF

Not funny.

see you tomorrow.

dont leave jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Supreme

Never come back, this forum will rot you

🗿

Blackpill will certainly come back to collect at some point.

What's your height ??
I had to larp about being a tall person with knowledge on heightmaxxing to get my account accepted. I’m sorry 😢 I’m like 179 cm or something

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl