LeBron James is at least the 2nd greatest basketball player of all time

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I only started watching basketball in 2020 and don't support any team so have no reason to be biased but Lebron James is top 2 all time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lebanegro, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Ion care bruh I have kids I need to be running from 💯

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
He is a tall fried chicken loving cotton pickin basketball lovin nigger

Jordan life mogs him. Better at basketball, face mogs, more popular, more rich, hotter wife, knew his dad, smarter, better personality, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, IThinkImAboutToROPE, the BULL and 6 others
Jordan life mogs him. Better at basketball, face mogs, more popular, more rich, hotter wife, knew his dad, smarter, better personality, etc
lol at op thinking lebron's the 2nd best player

shaq, kobe, kareem, magic, and iverson is better :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Truecel14, AscendingHero and 5 others
Cope lebron skill mogs Jordan. Jordan never played on the shit teams that lebron had to carry to the finals
this guy clearly doesn't know basketball

kobe kareem and magic have a strong case but i have bron over them, plus kareem and magic had each for a nearly all of their collective rings.

with that out the way, how in the flying fuck shaq and iverson better than bron holy fucking shit never talk basketball again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Clark69, AscendingHero and 6 others
Jordan = larger than life superhero who played to win

Lebron = elite stat padder who only cares about getting his 27-7-7 statline everynight

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, the BULL, AscendingHero and 5 others
You know sports are fixed right ? Lol ,but Jordan was basketball in the late 80s and all of 90s . As for hot wife , nothing wrong with LeBrons wife ,Jordan married a ugly

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
kobe kareem and magic have a strong case but i have bron over them, plus kareem and magic had each for a nearly all of their collective rings.

with that out the way, how in the flying fuck shaq and iverson better than bron holy fucking shit never talk basketball again
let's see

lebum lost 6 finals and got swept once

lol at having kobe and magic beneath him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Once upon a time there lived a Giant among men that scored at will, never fouled out of a game, and only passed the ball to make the games interesting. But he doesn't get the recognition he deserves because he played before the Nike era.
iu

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and MrGlutton
Once upon a time there lived a Giant among men that scored at will, never fouled out of a game, and only passed the ball to make the games interesting. But he doesn't get the recognition he deserves because he played before the Nike era.
iu

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
iu
Jordan is better than him.

• +1
let's see

lebum lost 6 finals and got swept once

lol at having kobe and magic beneath him :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

iverson has zero rings. i dont see how your argument of losing six finals helps here, is there more honor in making the finals once and getting gentleman swept than making it 10 times and losing six? and while shaq was dominant in his prime he never was skilled as bron. bron in his peak was just as dominant and had more workload. the ring argument is bland and flawed as shit, because why russell and horrey not consider top two all time then?

as for kobe:
while kobe was the better two way player with a better offensive bag and put more effort on defense bron was a more complete player, more dominant, more versatile, efficient (kobe never average 50% for a season) more durable, statistically had a better impact and more acclolades

as for magic:
lol this is too easy
while magic was the better playmaker and more efficient in certain areas (free throws, mid range (slightly), turnover rate), bron has nearly everything else over him: better offensive bag, better defender, more dominant, etc. even tho bron play with several all stars magic had the luxury of playing with another top five all time contender in kareem, an perennial all star in worthy, a top five coach in riley, and the goat executive in jerry west

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Truecel14, AscendingHero and 2 others
iverson has zero rings. i dont see how your argument of losing six finals helps here, is there more honor in making the finals once and getting gentleman swept than making it 10 times and losing six? and while shaq was dominant in his prime he never was skilled as bron. bron in his peak was just as dominant and had more workload. the ring argument is bland and flawed as shit, because why russell and horrey not consider top two all time then?

as for kobe:
while kobe was the better two way player with a better offensive bag and put more effort on defense bron was a more complete player, more dominant, more versatile, efficient (kobe never average 50% for a season) more durable, statistically had a better impact and more acclolades

as for magic:
lol this is too easy
while magic was the better playmaker and more efficient in certain areas (free throws, mid range (slightly), turnover rate), bron has nearly everything else over him: better offensive bag, better defender, more dominant, etc. even tho bron play with several all stars magic had the luxury of playing with another top five all time contender in kareem, an perennial all star in worthy, a top five coach in riley, and the goat executive in jerry west
When you combine above average iq with above average melanin @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 15099, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person

Awful take Iverson specially brick layer of the highest order

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Deleted member 15099, TheMewingBBC and 1 other person
Awful take Iverson specially brick layer of the highest order
Jfl Iverson singlehandedly dented the prime kobe-shaq Lakers, crossed over Ty Lue, sent him to therapy.

LeBron is the MOST complete player ever, Jordan is the greatest ever.

As for best ever many other can make an argument, including (just post 1998), Iverson, Kobe, Duncan, Curry, Durant.

Personally, for me, Duncan is the best ever (post 1998).

• +1
Jfl Iverson singlehandedly dented the prime kobe-shaq Lakers, crossed over Ty Lue, sent him to therapy.

LeBron is the MOST complete player ever, Jordan is the greatest ever.

As for best ever many other can make an argument, including (just post 1998), Iverson, Kobe, Duncan, Curry, Durant.

Personally, for me, Duncan is the best ever (post 1998).
i agree that Duncan is the best from the 2000s but Iverson gets a bit overrated

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
i agree that Duncan is the best from the 2000s but Iverson gets a bit overrated
Bluepill answer - imagine if Iverson played on a good team?

Blackpill answer - imagine if Iverson was 6'6''!

I think Iverson is my favourite cos of my age and I can relate to him as a bit of an outsider / rebel and playing with a chip on his shoulder (I was the only ethnic in a school of jbw, rice, curry, and I was an IQmaxxed, grammar school ethnic, so couldn't really thugmaxx with the Muslim bad boys lol)

• +1
Bluepill answer - imagine if Iverson played on a good team?

Blackpill answer - imagine if Iverson was 6'6''!

I think Iverson is my favourite cos of my age and I can relate to him as a bit of an outsider / rebel and playing with a chip on his shoulder (I was the only ethnic in a school of jbw, rice, curry, and I was an IQmaxxed, grammar school ethnic, so couldn't really thugmaxx with the Muslim bad boys lol)
i think he was good too but he awful effciancy if you watch a full game its actually awful to watch

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
i think he was good too but he awful effciancy if you watch a full game its actually awful to watch
Agree not effective, but cos his personality wasn't good for team sports

• +1
Realistically only Jordan & Kareem can be ranked above him. but LeBron after his first Cleveland stint had the most help in NBA history, there's no other superstar player that had the support LeBron did in media, refs, teammates, and team control

He's pretty easily the best player ever. He has arguably the best peak and at the rate he's going he'll be playing deep into his 40s.

Jordan just has a cleaner narrative and more awards (function of era) and that looks better on the surface to casual fans. But he played in a league watered down by expansion where zones were banned, perimeter talent was at a low point, and he had the most talented supporting cast every year of his prime after 1990. Go watch a game from the 90s. It's closer to the 60s nba than today's game

LeBron will never get his due tho cus he's managed to piss off all of the biggest team and player fanbases and triggers conservative/white america to no end. Not that he doesn't say some really stupid shit sometimes

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, Aesthetica and TheMewingBBC
i grew up loving iverson and he was my favorite player at one point, but the man efficiency is statistically on par with westbrook's. let that sink

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
i grew up loving iverson and he was my favorite player at one point, but the man efficiency is statistically on par with westbrook's. let that sink
Yeah I also grew up loving him, see above.

I think stuff like efficiency is why he's never gonna be called the goat, same as how lebrons finals numbers suck, and outweigh the 2016 when he beat (arguably) the greatest dynasty ever, with an average team.

Regardless u can't really compare him to Westbrook, all they had in common is egos and insane ability, Iverson delivered more