Lecturer just called me ugly and the class agreed

Acne Victim

Acne Victim

bimaxed coper
A few weeks back we were given an individual assignment, which I did and aced. But when I got to class, I found I was the only person who had actually done it, everyone else found it too hard. The lecturer tried to break it down, but still no one was understanding, so I offered to explain. I gave a good presentation, people understood, and I expected applause or something. Suddenly the teacher said "So you were all struggling with this work, why didn't you go to him? Is it because he's ugly?" And to my shock, people nodded in agreement. I'm not gonna lie, it broke something in me to learn people can pay expensive tuition fees, fail to understand a course unit, and decide against asking for help, not because of my personality, or that I was too busy, but I'm apparently so physically repulsive that they would rather fail than let me help them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, zub111, neverchadlite and 11 others
Brutal stuff, that redditors confidence was destroyed that day

Fuck that teacher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Darkeningstar, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
He was obviously joking bro, it is normal

• WTF
Reactions: puniteking
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, Pollorex, Acne Victim and 1 other person
brutal, yeah this reinforced my idea of first getting surgery done then going uni even further

• +1
Reactions: descension and Acne Victim
A few weeks back we were given an individual assignment, which I did and aced. But when I got to class, I found I was the only person who had actually done it, everyone else found it too hard. The lecturer tried to break it down, but still no one was understanding, so I offered to explain. I gave a good presentation, people understood, and I expected applause or something. Suddenly the teacher said "So you were all struggling with this work, why didn't you go to him? Is it because he's ugly?" And to my shock, people nodded in agreement. I'm not gonna lie, it broke something in me to learn people can pay expensive tuition fees, fail to understand a course unit, and decide against asking for help, not because of my personality, or that I was too busy, but I'm apparently so physically repulsive that they would rather fail than let me help them.
I would shoot up the school the next day

• JFL
Reactions: Paul7
That teacher should understand that evaluating the genetic value of students in public in front of other students is not ok and causes emotional damage!

In no particular order, your options could be 1 or a combination of:
OPTION A: Take this moment to understand that in situation such as you have described, some people may be malicious psychos who thrive of hurting others, autistic spergs with little empathy or awkward, socially retards who blurt out offensive things accidently. You can also realize that you need a proper skin routine (red light therapy, sauna, tret, acid peels, vit c, meat based diet, exercise, water, vitamin c).
OPTION B: Tell the teacher that they hurt your feelings and you want them to know that you are emotionally hurt.
OPTION C: Report the teacher, likely leading to either a scolding or suspension by coordinators.
OPTION D: Post about it on social media and farm views/attention and shame the teacher publicly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and Acne Victim
That's brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
That teacher should understand that evaluating the genetic value of students in public in front of other students is not ok and causes emotional damage!
Well said, sir.
In no particular order, your options could be 1 or a combination of:
OPTION A: Take this moment to understand that in situation such as you have described, some people may be malicious psychos who thrive of hurting others, autistic spergs with little empathy or awkward, socially retards who blurt out offensive things accidently. You can also realize that you need a proper skin routine (red light therapy, sauna, tret, acid peels, vit c, meat based diet, exercise, water, vitamin c).
OPTION B: Tell the teacher that they hurt your feelings and you want them to know that you are emotionally hurt.
OPTION C: Report the teacher, likely leading to either a scolding or suspension by coordinators.
OPTION D: Post about it on social media and farm views/attention and shame the teacher publicly.
OPTION A: I have been hard mewing, doing calisthenics, and drinking 5L. Do you think I will soon prove these braindead normies wrong?

OPTION B: this is also a good idea as he needs to learn from his mistakes so that he doesn't hurt other innocent people like me again.

OPTION D: already posted it on the very popular social media looksmax.org, it will surely go viral among normies too.

What acne does to a mf. @silencio

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim and descension
brootal, the shit that awaits me in uni

• +1
Sleep

Last edited:
Is it because of acne?

• +1
Is it because of acne?
I'm not uncertain. Though I will admit that after bimax I went from 2.25 PSL to 3 PSL so together with acne I'm probably still around 2.5PSL range rn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: descension
Tales

• Hmm...
He was obviously joking bro, it is normal
imagine if he was chad would everyone still nod in agreement? would that thought of making an “ugly” joke to a chad cross his mind? nope every joke has a hint of truth

• +1
jokes have meaning boyo

• Hmm...
imagine if he was chad would everyone still nod in agreement? would that thought of making an “ugly” joke to a chad cross his mind? nope every joke has a hint of truth
Exactly. And sub-3s like me can confirm this from first-hand experience.

• +1
Reactions: zub111