Lefort 1 Wisdom Teeth

Foreverbrad

Foreverbrad

Eat Clen Tren Hard
Would upper wisdom teeth typically need to be removed for lefort 1?

Are there any aesthetic benefits to getting them removed (hollow cheeks?)

Are there any aesthetic drawbacks?

I can get it done for free, or just get the lower ones removed.

Zero aesthetic benefits and drawbacks. Getting them removed won't change your appearance.

Functionality wise however, you could avoid problems in the future.

Getting them removed won't change your appearance.
Can you explain why? (Don’t send some Jew article as a source)

You’re removing teeth. So of course there’d be some change to your face. Maybe not much, but it is completely illogical to say you won’t have any change at all unless there is some reason unknown to me.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Can you explain why? (Don’t send some Jew article as a source)

You’re removing teeth. So of course there’d be some change to your face. Maybe not much, but it is completely illogical to say you won’t have any change at all unless there is some reason unknown to me.

I'm not a fucking maxillofacial surgeon my guy. So Google is the only way I can explain "why."

"These molars grow in an area of the mouth referred to as the dental alveolus. This area is not directly attached to the basal jawbone. Therefore, when the teeth are removed, there is really no change to the shape of your jaws."

Premolars seem to affect facial appeareance, not the wisdom teeth. Everyone that talks about teeth extractions ruining their face are talking about premolars.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5'7 zoomer
Would upper wisdom teeth typically need to be removed for lefort 1?

Are there any aesthetic benefits to getting them removed (hollow cheeks?)

Are there any aesthetic drawbacks?

I can get it done for free, or just get the lower ones removed.
you need to get them removed for surgery bnecause the maxilla is splti at the height of the wisdow teeth. In rare cases, (they are already out physiologically) they can be kept depsite doing lefort. same goes for lower jaw surgery. there is no evidence it will change the shape of your face.

• Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I'm not a fucking maxillofacial surgeon my guy. So Google is the only way I can explain "why."

"These molars grow in an area of the mouth referred to as the dental alveolus. This area is not directly attached to the basal jawbone. Therefore, when the teeth are removed, there is really no change to the shape of your jaws."

Premolars seem to affect facial appeareance, not the wisdom teeth. Everyone that talks about teeth extractions ruining their face are talking about premolars.
The article you sent literally does wisdom tooth extractions. Literally just use logic, extracting teeth ought do affect your face, even if it’s slight.

Here’s a Reddit post claiming wisdom tooth removal changed face.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
The article you sent literally does wisdom tooth extractions. Literally just use logic, extracting teeth ought do affect your face, even if it’s slight.

Here’s a Reddit post claiming wisdom tooth removal changed face.

My guy are you trust some random ass reddit post? The person posted no pictures. Their face changing could be all in their head or some other issue.

You only get temporary swelling on your cheeks, that's it.

My wisdom teeth got taken out by the literal surgeon that's doing my bimax surgery. It hurts like a bitch ATM, but that's another story. I think I'm gonna listen to the man with 20+ years in maxillofacial surgery and training, you know an actual surgeon, over a random ass reddit post.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iteration