Lefort 2 with downgraft by surgerymax.cmf

Fairytale

Fairytale

Bronze
Screenshot 20231221 080114 Instagram
Screenshot 20231221 080119 Instagram
Screenshot 20231221 080123 Instagram

Patient gonna be unrecognizable after...
@RealSurgerymax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 2 others
That's the goal.

those orbitals need a lot of work. tripod + implants imo

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, humanoidsub7 and vampyre
probably gonna look like a deformed freak kek you should only need a gram of metal to ascend not an entire scrapyard worth of alloy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52566
those orbitals need a lot of work. tripod + implants imo
Tripod's a pipe dream for most apparently. Much more so than OBO.

praying for botch

• JFL
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Octavian_Augustus and Deleted member 3105
so for shit like this, bones just automatically fill in their own gaps?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
he would be better off with supra / infra implants + paranasal and cheekbones implants augmentation too.

What about guys who got titanium implants?

Yes
Or bone graft
@RealSurgerymax you will use bone graft ?
Yes we will use bone graft in the LeFort II. Most definitely

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, malicieusss, Meister! and 1 other person
is the guy asian according to flat upper maxilla ?

damn this guy get balls to get Lefort 2 + all those implants . but in my opinion if he's ethnic, particularly asian or curry
he will never be above 4.75 PSL if everything goes well.

furthermore i hope he would get temple bone implants too as he seems to have this typical narrow ethnic skull.

Depending wether he's living in the West or not those 50 000$ money would be better invest in betabuxxing an ethnic girl in his third World country as rich LTN dudes get all the young women here.

i'm so glad having caucasian skull and MTN base i won't go through this barbaric LF 2 and i "only" need implants + bimax to ascend to HTN.

• Ugh..
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Deleted member 3105
is the guy asian according to flat upper maxilla ?

damn this guy get balls to get Lefort 2 + all those implants . but in my opinion if he's ethnic, particularly asian or curry
he will never be above 4.75 PSL if everything goes well.

furthermore i hope he would get temple bone implants too as he seems to have this typical narrow ethnic skull.

Depending wether he's living in the West or not those 50 000$ money would be better invest in betabuxxing an ethnic girl in his third World country as rich LTN dudes get all the young women here.

i'm so glad having caucasian skull and MTN base i won't go through this barbaric LF 2 and i "only" need implants + bimax to ascend to HTN.
I doubt its asian- they usually have bigger and rounder eye sockets,also cheekbones are flatter; on the other side he has fully erupted wisdom teeth so he probably has bimaxillary protrusion. So to balance projected teeth GI had to move entire nose to balance it. My guess its a caucasian guy.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
No one's getting a LF2.

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss, Fairytale and Deleted member 3105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back