Lefort aesthetic revisions

Techmax

Techmax

Iron
Anyone know how much I’m limited if I go through with medical jaw surgery? Gotta get lefort 1 to fix my open bite and I’m recessed as shit. Can’t really delay the surgery since my bite is fucking up my quality of life. Everyday the muscles and tendons of my tongue twitch and it’s making me look crazy as shit. This shit also fucks with my ability to think and talk and basically slows my brain down. Although ideally I should get it done with giant, I really can’t be super productive when my face and jaw is in pain 24/7. Tbh I don’t know if it’s muscle weakness or something like that. My neck and jaw only feels better when it's laying against something

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
he does revisions yes

• +1
Reactions: Techmax
thanks, the reply I got was a bit ambiguous. Something along the lines of going private if you care about aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
thanks, the reply I got was a bit ambiguous. Something along the lines of going private if you care about aesthetics
if you have the money, go with him directly

if you have the money, go with him directly
Too young rn, plus parents are super against even the medical surgery. I’ll see what happens once I graduate college. Hopefully I can get a lefort 2/3 along with the revision

Too young rn, plus parents are super against even the medical surgery. I’ll see what happens once I graduate college. Hopefully I can get a lefort 2/3 along with the revision
why are they against it? tell them about the pain (if you didn't already)