Lefort ascension

P

PSLGOD3.0

Iron
I’ve literally never seen anyone go from mtn to CL+ with Lefort. Like it’s only sub 5/subhuman to LTN/low MTN. Is Lefort useless if you’re a MTN?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and UZB_Strebl
hi

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
I’ve literally never seen anyone go from mtn to CL+ with Lefort.
Everyone is a fucking pussy
no one gets lefort

(iam a fucking pussy)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and NZb6Air
I’ve literally never seen anyone go from mtn to CL+ with Lefort. Like it’s only sub 5/subhuman to LTN/low MTN. Is Lefort useless if you’re a MTN?
Nigger how tf you want to turn a sub5 to chadlite ?
Nearly any surgerys are useless if you are a true subhuman.

I said MTN buddy
Nearly any surgerys are useless if you are a true subhuman

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Nearly any surgerys are useless if you are a true subhuman.
nice avi halo

• Love it
Reactions: lestoa
sry i misread:feelsbadman:

mtn's are usually not doing lefort because well, there is a difference between a sub5 and a mtn
Can Lefort ascend u to Chad if you’re MTN

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
It was my ambition to go from HTN to Chadlite with lefort
All the side profile morphs I did, even the conservative ones, I thought surely I'm a Chadlite in the after morphs, many PSLers agreed.
I had the lefort (as well as bsso and genio) and even though my result literally managed to match my morphs, it made me re-assess my looks level beforehand, and while I still thought I was a HTN beforehand it just made me think that bite deformitycels dont even operate on the same scale as non deformedcels.
Even though I had enough good features to meet the HTN threshold it's as if looking back on the deformity from the perspective of no longer being deformed just makes me think you cant possibly compare before and afters by PSL looks tier classifications because the before isn't truly a human, you aren't truly living as a deformedcel even if you get rated HTN and manage 100+ slays.

Despite meeting my morph predictions with my surgery result (morphs which I considered Chadlite prior to surgery) PSL standards increased so that a Chadlite became less than 1% rather than top 5%.
My own standards for what an attractive face looks like also rose after surgery
I used to feel like a large % of Irish chav males from 16-20 were dogmaxxed prettyboys because they often had better maxillas than me but after I gained access to a respectable maxilla I then suddenly stopped considering so many young chaps as moggers because they were missing the mascsthetic element that I have and are just living off boyish looks game which evaporates by 20 for 99%

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and omqwaider778
All the side profile morphs I did, even the conservative ones, I thought surely I'm a Chadlite in the after morphs, many PSLers agreed.
I had the lefort (as well as bsso and genio) and even though my result literally managed to match my morphs, it made me re-assess my looks level beforehand, and while I still thought I was a HTN beforehand it just made me think that bite deformitycels dont even operate on the same scale as non deformedcels.
Even though I had enough good features to meet the HTN threshold it's as if looking back on the deformity from the perspective of no longer being deformed just makes me think you cant possibly compare before and afters by PSL looks tier classifications because the before isn't truly a human, you aren't truly living as a deformedcel even if you get rated HTN and manage 100+ slays.

Despite meeting my morph predictions with my surgery result (morphs which I considered Chadlite prior to surgery) PSL standards increased so that a Chadlite became less than 1% rather than top 5%.
I used to feel like a large % of Irish chav males from 16-20 were dogmaxxed prettyboys because they often had better maxillas than me but after I gained access to a respectable maxilla I then suddenly stopped considering so many young chaps as moggers because they were missing the mascsthetic element that I have and are just living off boyish looks game which evaporates by 20 for 99%
I want a face reveal from you. Iam curious.

Can i PM you ?

I want a face reveal from you. Iam curious.
I haven't revealed my post surgery face, not even in PMs, only PSLers who have seen me irl have seen the result
I thought it would be a chance for a fresh start to not have any identity linked to this username if I ever manage to statusmax online
I may end up revealing my face to users but in a way that would benefit my status pursuits through the growing PSL culture online
I would have to put serious thought into it though, it's still on the agenda for me to fraud my way to being a budget PSL jock then have aspies who I am in favour with repost my stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and lestoa

thats a whole lotta words to end up not saying anything. did you ascend or not. u said you thought lefort (1) would make u cl, did it?

bimax is best for fixing subhumanity and turning your deformed ass into a human being not for helping you ascend from mtn to cl