Lefort I vs Modified Lefort III

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
How do you distinguish whether someone just needs LF1, LF2 or LF3?
Also, is there really much difference between LF3 and modified LF3 when it comes to aesthetics?

me @ niggaz getting BiMax without a rino
Tenor11

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, SPFromNY914, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Also, is there really much difference between LF3 and modified LF3 when it comes to aesthetics?
yes jfl
just look at the cuts they are insanely different

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 1862
How do you distinguish whether someone just needs LF1, LF2 or LF3?
LF 1 is only advancing lower maxilla so if your maxilla is completely reccesed you need MLF3

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, SPFromNY914, Phoenix and 1 other person
There is no set region it’s modified for patient needs that’s why it’s called MLF3
Ohh so thats what mfl3 is
Someone mentioned the risks and dangers of lf1 and mlf3 are the same, is that true?

Ohh so thats what mfl3 is
Someone mentioned the risks and dangers of lf1 and mlf3 are the same, is that true?
Depends on the cuts done in mfl3 but overall yes they’re extremely similar

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Some guy did it for 17k. Bimax alone is like 40k :unsure:
You need Lefort 1 with MLF3 tho since MLF3 doesn’t include LF1

Won't that make me look like a freak
How will that make you look like a freak you get LF1 for lower maxilla and MLF3 to bring out the zygos

How will that make you look like a freak you get LF1 for lower maxilla and MLF3 to bring out the zygos
I'm desperate enough to do all the surgeries, but I'm not stupid. If I knew I can ascend to at least a 5.5psl I would do everything in a heart beat, but if it's to spend 100k just to look NT or something, kind of a waste.. no ones giving me a clear answer on how many points I can actually ascend, or some sort of an approximate morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I'm desperate enough to do all the surgeries, but I'm not stupid. If I knew I can ascend to at least a 5.5psl I would do everything in a heart beat, but if it's to spend 100k just to look NT or something, kind of a waste.. no ones giving me a clear answer on how many points I can actually ascend, or some sort of an approximate morph
Ascension to 5.5PSL is only possible if you have a good base. I can’t morph well but if you DM me the photo I can tell you if ascending to 5.5PSL is possible.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix